Rohit Sharma Net Worth, One of the most sought after cricketers in the world at the moment. Rohit Sharma, also known as Hitman, has become the batting mainstay of India’s limited-overs team from the last 4-5 years. He debuted for Indian national team in 2007 and with his good performance, he is currently on the position of the vice-captain of the Indian cricket team. He is one of the most popular crickets in Indian history.
Rohit Sharma Net Worth
|Net worth:||$ 18.7 million (approximately Rs 121 crore)|
|Born:||April 30, 1987, Bansod, Nagpur, India|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Nick Name||Hitman, Shaana|
|Height||1.74 m (5ft 8 in)|
Rohit Sharma Net Worth: Salary
- He is currently under BCCI top A+ contract which includes only three players, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, and Virat Kohli, which guarantee an annual salary of $1 million.
- Rohit was listed 8th in terms of fame, 46th in terms of income and 12th overall, as per Forbes India 2015 Top 100 celebrities in India.
- He plays for Indian Premier League team Mumbai Indians, leading them to a title three times 2013, 2015 and 2017 under his brilliant captaincy, with an annual contract which pays him Rs 15 crore from Ambanis.
- Rohit has earned ₹ 2.4 crores from his match fees. All in all, he earns ₹ 11.5 crores as his average annual salary, including retainer’s fees, match fees and performance-based bonuses from BCCI.
- Owns a luxury designer house in Worli, Mumbai which was purchased in 2015. The current value of the house is Rs. 30 Crore INR.
- Car brands owned by Rohit Sharma include BMW, Porsche, Audi and Mercedes Benz.
- BMW M5: INR 1.36 crore
- Skoda Laura: INR 14 lakh
- Rohit endorses brands such as Maggi, Fair and Lovely, Lays, Nissan, Nasivission nasal spray, Energy drink Relentless, CEAT Limited, Aristocrat by VIP Industries, Adidas and Oppo mobiles.
- He makes around 7 crores annually from the endorsements.
- He biggest one has to be the German Sports brand Adidas since 2013. He recently renewed his contract with the famous three-striped brand, as he continues to use their shoes, bats and other equipment during the game.
- Rohit is sponsored by yet another global company, the Swiss luxury watch brand, Hublot.
Rohit Sharma, the Hitman, was born on April 30, 1987, Bansod, Nagpur, India. His father, Gurunath Sharma worked in a transport firm storehouse as a caretaker. His mother Purnima Sharma is from Visakhapatnam and has an elder brother named Vishal Sharma. He completed his schooling from Swami “Vivekanand International School” as well as “Our lady of Vailankanni High school,” both of which were located in Mumbai.
Rohit got engaged to his good friend and manager, Ritika Sajdeh and they got married on 13 December 2015. She used to be his sports manager and they dated for six years. On 30th December 2018, this amazing couple has a cute baby child.
Rohit Sharma’s International Career Debut:
|Test debut – vs West Indies||November 6, 2013.|
|Last Test- vs New Zealand||October 12, 2016|
|ODI debut – vs Ireland||June 23, 2007|
|Last ODI – vs Australia||September 17, 2017|
|T-20 debut – vs England||September 19 2007|
|Last T-20– vs Sri Lanka||September 6, 2017|
- In 2005, Rohit Sharma made his domestic debut where he managed to score a massive 142 against Udaipur. This performance quickly got him under the fame and limelight.
- He was included in the international team in 2007 where he made his debut in Ireland. He performed exceptionally in the T20 tournament every year and was awarded man of the match against South Africa.
- The Hitman was also selected for the Australian Commonwealth bank series in 2007 where he shone by scoring two half-centuries.
- He was the opening batsman and his amazing batting skills contributed to a great game of his team. India won the Champions Trophy in 2013.
- For the first time in his career, he was named as captain in 2017.