Rohit Sharma Net Worth, One of the most sought after cricketers in the world at the moment. Rohit Sharma, also known as Hitman, has become the batting mainstay of India’s limited-overs team from the last 4-5 years. He debuted for Indian national team in 2007 and with his good performance, he is currently on the position of the vice-captain of the Indian cricket team. He is one of the most popular crickets in Indian history.
Rohit Sharma Net Worth
|Net worth:||$ 18.7 million (approximately Rs 121 crore)|
|Born:||April 30, 1987, Bansod, Nagpur, India|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Nick Name||Hitman, Shaana|
|Height||1.74 m (5ft 8 in)|
Rohit Sharma Net Worth: Salary
- He is currently under BCCI top A+ contract which includes only three players, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, and Virat Kohli, which guarantee an annual salary of $1 million.
- Rohit was listed 8th in terms of fame, 46th in terms of income and 12th overall, as per Forbes India 2015 Top 100 celebrities in India.
- He plays for Indian Premier League team Mumbai Indians, leading them to a title three times 2013, 2015 and 2017 under his brilliant captaincy, with an annual contract which pays him Rs 15 crore from Ambanis.
- Rohit has earned ₹ 2.4 crores from his match fees. All in all, he earns ₹ 11.5 crores as his average annual salary, including retainer’s fees, match fees and performance-based bonuses from BCCI.
- Owns a luxury designer house in Worli, Mumbai which was purchased in 2015. The current value of the house is Rs. 30 Crore INR.
- Car brands owned by Rohit Sharma include BMW, Porsche, Audi and Mercedes Benz.
- BMW M5: INR 1.36 crore
- Skoda Laura: INR 14 lakh
- Rohit endorses brands such as Maggi, Fair and Lovely, Lays, Nissan, Nasivission nasal spray, Energy drink Relentless, CEAT Limited, Aristocrat by VIP Industries, Adidas and Oppo mobiles.
- He makes around 7 crores annually from the endorsements.
- He biggest one has to be the German Sports brand Adidas since 2013. He recently renewed his contract with the famous three-striped brand, as he continues to use their shoes, bats and other equipment during the game.
- Rohit is sponsored by yet another global company, the Swiss luxury watch brand, Hublot.
Rohit Sharma, the Hitman, was born on April 30, 1987, Bansod, Nagpur, India. His father, Gurunath Sharma worked in a transport firm storehouse as a caretaker. His mother Purnima Sharma is from Visakhapatnam and has an elder brother named Vishal Sharma. He completed his schooling from Swami “Vivekanand International School” as well as “Our lady of Vailankanni High school,” both of which were located in Mumbai.
Rohit got engaged to his good friend and manager, Ritika Sajdeh and they got married on 13 December 2015. She used to be his sports manager and they dated for six years. On 30th December 2018, this amazing couple has a cute baby child.
Rohit Sharma’s International Career Debut:
|Test debut – vs West Indies||November 6, 2013.|
|Last Test- vs New Zealand||October 12, 2016|
|ODI debut – vs Ireland||June 23, 2007|
|Last ODI – vs Australia||September 17, 2017|
|T-20 debut – vs England||September 19 2007|
|Last T-20– vs Sri Lanka||September 6, 2017|
- In 2005, Rohit Sharma made his domestic debut where he managed to score a massive 142 against Udaipur. This performance quickly got him under the fame and limelight.
- He was included in the international team in 2007 where he made his debut in Ireland. He performed exceptionally in the T20 tournament every year and was awarded man of the match against South Africa.
- The Hitman was also selected for the Australian Commonwealth bank series in 2007 where he shone by scoring two half-centuries.
- He was the opening batsman and his amazing batting skills contributed to a great game of his team. India won the Champions Trophy in 2013.
- For the first time in his career, he was named as captain in 2017.
Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2019
CWC 2019: Prize Money that the Indian Team won
ISRO Chandrayaan 2: About it; Why was it called off? What is planned next?
Donald Trump Troubles Facebook’s Libra Coin
CWC 2019: List of all Record Holders
SBI Waives Off IMPS, NEFT, RTGS Charges For Online Fund Transfer
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
SBI Credit Cards – Everything You Need To Know About
YouTube Targets Teenagers By Bringing New Education Feature Called Learning Playlist
CWC 2019: Final (England vs New Zealand) – Preview
Water Crisis in India: Reasons behind cities like Chennai turning dry
How to Create Channels On YouTube?
7 different types of Yoga and their health benefits
G20 Summit : Trump jokes with Putin on Russian meddling and journalists issue
US further sanctions Iran, its supreme leader amid fear of escalating tensions
Swimming In Oceans Ups Infection Risk
International Museum Day 2019: Best 5 Museums Around The World
iOS 13: Everything you need to know About Apple’s Next Generation Operating System
PSG signs in midfielder Pablo Sarabia
ICC World Cup 2019 Match 22: India vs Pakistan Match Highlights
De De Pyaar De (2019) official trailer is out: Starring Ajay Devgan, Tabu & Rakul Preet Singh
Top 10 Fastest Centuries In ODI Cricket
The Perfect Date 2019 movie releasing on April 12
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World movie releasing on March 22 in India
Ladies First in On Netflix : Know About Deepika Kumari’s Inspiring Story!
Hellboy (2019) movie soon hit theaters on April 12
The Angry Birds Movie 2 releasing on August 2019
Akshay Kumar looks with all bravery in upcoming movie ‘Kesari’ trailer
URI: The Surgical Strike: Beats Amitabh Bachchan’s Film Anand on IMDb List
Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Sanya Malhotra starring together for movie ‘Photograph’ by Amazon Studios
- Net Worth6 days ago
Shahrukh Khan’s Net Worth in 2019- KKR Owner Height, Weight, Age, Biography & Family
- Business4 days ago
How To Track Your SBI Credit Card Application Online
- Gadgets3 days ago
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
- 2019 Cricket World Cup4 days ago
CWC 2019: Three Indian players who might not be seen again in Indian colors