Priyanka Chopra Net Worth, with an impactful career in Bollywood, and now in Hollywood, Priyanka Chopra is always known as a girl who always lived her life in her own terms. Priyanka Chopra has been making waves globally as an actress, film producer, global philanthropist, and singer. She is one of India’s highest-paid actress, most popular celebrities and has received numerous awards including Padma Shri in 2016.
Priyanka Chopra Net Worth
|Net worth:||28 million (approximately Rs 200 crore)|
|Born:||July 18, 1982, Jamshedpur, India|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Occupation||Professional Actress/Singer, Film Producer|
Properties in India
- Priyanka owns 9 houses in Mumbai and 3 in Goa.
- Had bought a bungalow in Mumbai of the total worth of Rs 100 Crore.
- Priyanka bought a sea-facing house with 15-bedrooms in Versova which is her dream home. It was valued at $16 Million Dollars.
- Priyanka owns a sprawling 4-bedroom house in Manhattan, New York, as per reports.
- Had a gorgeous 5-bedroom bungalow in Beverly Hills, California that costs around $6.50 Million (Rs 48 Crore).
Priyanka Chopra Net Worth, Assets & Investments
- Her yearly income is $10 million
- Priyanka Chopra owns her own production house by the name of Purple Pebble Pictures.
- She has also invested startups including her own project, Bumble.
- Her personal investments amount to Rs 47 Crore.
- Her total car collection is valued over Rs 8 Crores and is proud owner of a number of luxurious cars includes Rolls Royce Ghost that is valued at Rs 5.25 Crores.
As a global philanthropist
- She had been appointed the UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador back in 2016 and runs ‘The Priyanka Chopra Foundation for Health and Education.’
- Her foundation gives importance and takes care of the girl child’s health and education
- She donates 10% of her earnings each year to fun surgeries and treatments each year of over 70 kids.
So proud to share the stage with the incredible women who took the stage before & after me at @WomenintheWorld. Ur game changing work is shaping the world & moving the much needed needle for women. I applaud u & feel proud to share this platform with all of U. @TinaBrownLM ThankU pic.twitter.com/ytls24ZrEV
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) April 12, 2019
Priyanka Chopra, also known as desi girl, was born on 18 July 1982 in Jamshedpur, Bihar, present-day Jharkhand.
Due to her parents’ occupations, the family relocated to a number of places in India, including Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Ambala, Bareilly, and Pune. Among the schools she attended were La Martiniere Girls’ School in Lucknow and completed her graduation from St. Maria Goretti College in Bareilly.
According to Chopra, in an interview published in Daily News and Analysis, travelling regularly and changing school is a means of a new experience and a way to discover India’s multicultural society and she has always welcomed it. She maintains strong connections and considers Bareilly her home town.
Originally Chopra intended to be an aeronautical engineer. But clearly, life had other plans for her. A stint on the pageant circuit resulted in a once in a lifetime opportunity in the film industry.
Her career all started when she took out the competition in Miss World 2000, made her mark on Bollywood. She then successfully transitioned to life in Hollywood.
|2000||Crowned Miss World 2000 and Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty—Asia & Oceania at the Millennium Dome in London on 30 November|
· Chopra was the fifth Indian contestant to win Miss World.
· Also, the fourth to do so in seven years.
· Titles brought her recognition.
· She then began receiving offers for film roles and brand endorsements.
|2004||She starred with Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar in David Dhawan’s romantic comedy Mujhse Shaadi Karogi,||Became the third-highest-grossing film of the year in India and emerged as a commercial success.|
|2008||Fashion emerged as a commercial success with worldwide revenue of ₹600 million (US$9 million),||For her performance, she won several awards, including|
· National Film Award for Best Actress,
· Filmfare Award for Best Actress,
· the IIFA Award for Best Actress,
· Awarded for Best Actress in a Leading Role at Guild Film Award
|(2012–2014)||Recognition for Barfi! and Mary Kom||The film, Barfi received critical acclaim. It was a major commercial success, earning ₹1.75 billion (US$25 million) worldwide. Additionally, the film was chosen as India’s entry for the 85th Academy Awards.|
Mary Kom emerged as a commercial success, with revenues of ₹1.04 billion (US$15 million) at the box office and has won several awards.
Priyanka moves from Bollywood to Hollywood (2015-present)
- She was cast as the leading lady, Alex Parrish, in Quantico.
- Chopra went on to star in Baywatch as Victoria Leeds alongside fan favourites Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, with the success of her Hollywood debut.
- Earning a spot on Time’s 100 Most Influential People and Forbes’ World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list.
Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2019
CWC 2019: Prize Money that the Indian Team won
ISRO Chandrayaan 2: About it; Why was it called off? What is planned next?
Donald Trump Troubles Facebook’s Libra Coin
CWC 2019: List of all Record Holders
SBI Waives Off IMPS, NEFT, RTGS Charges For Online Fund Transfer
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
SBI Credit Cards – Everything You Need To Know About
YouTube Targets Teenagers By Bringing New Education Feature Called Learning Playlist
CWC 2019: Final (England vs New Zealand) – Preview
Water Crisis in India: Reasons behind cities like Chennai turning dry
How to Create Channels On YouTube?
7 different types of Yoga and their health benefits
G20 Summit : Trump jokes with Putin on Russian meddling and journalists issue
US further sanctions Iran, its supreme leader amid fear of escalating tensions
Swimming In Oceans Ups Infection Risk
iOS 13: Everything you need to know About Apple’s Next Generation Operating System
International Museum Day 2019: Best 5 Museums Around The World
PSG signs in midfielder Pablo Sarabia
Ind Vs Pak: Celebrities Went Manchester to Cheer!
De De Pyaar De (2019) official trailer is out: Starring Ajay Devgan, Tabu & Rakul Preet Singh
Top 10 Fastest Centuries In ODI Cricket
The Perfect Date 2019 movie releasing on April 12
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World movie releasing on March 22 in India
Ladies First in On Netflix : Know About Deepika Kumari’s Inspiring Story!
Hellboy (2019) movie soon hit theaters on April 12
The Angry Birds Movie 2 releasing on August 2019
Akshay Kumar looks with all bravery in upcoming movie ‘Kesari’ trailer
URI: The Surgical Strike: Beats Amitabh Bachchan’s Film Anand on IMDb List
Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Sanya Malhotra starring together for movie ‘Photograph’ by Amazon Studios
- Net Worth6 days ago
Shahrukh Khan’s Net Worth in 2019- KKR Owner Height, Weight, Age, Biography & Family
- Business4 days ago
How To Track Your SBI Credit Card Application Online
- Gadgets3 days ago
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
- 2019 Cricket World Cup4 days ago
CWC 2019: Three Indian players who might not be seen again in Indian colors