Neymar Jr. Net Worth 2019: Neymar da Silva Santos Junior or simply Neymar is a Brazilian professional footballer and is considered one of the best players in the world who plays for the Brazil national team, of worth $185 million. He plays as a forward for French club Paris Saint-Germain. He won the Golden Ball as a player of the tournament in the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup. At the 2016 Summer Olympics, he captained Brazil to their first Olympic gold medal in men’s football and was also featured at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Neymar is among the most marketable athletes and best-paid, as being the young soccer star is No. 5 on the Forbes Highest-Paid Athletes list. Throughout his career, he where he bagged more than 250 goals in his club career and around 50 at the national stage.
Neymar Jr. Net Worth 2020
|Net worth:||$185 million|
|Born:||February 5, 1992|
|Country of Origin:||Brazil|
|Occupation||Professional Soccer Player|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||150 lbs (68 kg)|
|Current club||Paris Saint-Germain(PSG)|
- Neymar owns many expensive cars like V8 FSI, Volkswagen Touareg Audi R8 GT Volvo XC60, Porsche Panamera, etc.
- He also owns a helicopter and a yacht worth $8 million.
- According to Brazilian newspaper O Globo, Neymar bought a luxury house in Rio de Janerio which costs him more than $10 million that has tennis courts, a swimming pool, gym and helipad.
What Contributed To Neymar Jr. Net Worth?
- Neymar Jr. is on a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain worth $350 million in salary, $70 million per year through June 2022, which highly contribute to Brazilian net worth.
- With more than 200 million followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Neymar is the second most popular athlete on social media.
Instagram: @neymarjr (124 million followers)
Twitter: @neymarjr (44 million followers)
Facebook: @neymarjr (60 million followers)
- Neymar also has a smartphone app available on play store called the Neymar Jr. Experience.
- Neymar’s transfer from Barcelona to PSG stands out the most expensive in the world at $263 million, which the French club paid in full ahead of his signing.
|2017-18||Endorsements ($20 million), Salary and bonuses($70 million)||$90 million|
|August 2017||Deal with French club Paris Saint-Germain||$1.02 million per week, roughly $53 million per year in salary alone.|
|2013-2016||Endorsements with companies like L’Oreal, Nike and Konami||$16 million per year|
|2013||Signed a contract with Barcelona||$119 million (average of $15 million per year in salary)|
Neymar has opened the Instituto Projeto Neymar Jr that aims to help transform the lives of poorer children into a better life through fields like artistic, educational and sporting initiatives, currently serves 2,470 such kids and their families.
Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior was born on February 5, 1992, to Neymar Santos Sr. and Nadine da Silva. Neymar moved with his family to São Vicente in 2003 where he began playing for youth side Portuguesa Santista. With the early success of his youth career, his quality of family life improved, bought their first property, a house next to the Vila Belmiro.
At the age of 17, he signed to the Santos first team, his first full professional contract which paved the way for sponsorship deals.
He started his journey at a club known as Santos and he appreciatively led the team to win two Campeonato Paulista championships: 2011 Copa Libertadores and Copa do Brasil.