MS Dhoni Net Worth, wicketkeeper and right-handed batsman, Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one of the coolest cricketer and magnificent finishers in the limited over a game of India Cricket Team. He is the first-ever captain in the history of the game to win the 50-overs World Cup, T20 World Cup as well as the Champions Trophy. Being one of the biggest cricketing icons across the globe, he has received numerous awards including Padma Shri, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award and Padma Bhushan.
MS Dhoni Net Worth
|Net worth:||150 million (approximately Rs 1100 crore)|
|Born:||July 7, 1981, Ranchi, India|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Nick Name||Mahi, MSD, MS, Capitan cool,|
|Height||1.78 m (5ft 10 in)|
Properties in India
- He is co-owner of Ranchi based Hockey club Ranchi Rays
- Owns Chennai based Football club- Chennaiyin FC.
- Bought a Supersport World Championship team named Mahi Racing Team India in partnership with Telugu film star Akkineni Nagarjuna.
- Owns Hotel Mahi Residency in Jharkhand, and
MS Dhoni Net Worth Assets & Investments
- Dhoni was ranked 23rd in the list of top 100 highest-paid athletes around the globe, in 2015 with estimated earnings at $31 million (Rs 216 crore)
- Owns a wide range from Suzuki Shogun to Kawasaki Ninja H2.
- There is a distinctive garage at his farmhouse in Ranchi to accommodate his collection of bikes including Enfield Machismo, Kawasaki Zx14r Ninja, Yamaha Thundercat Harley Davidson Fat boy, Yamaha Rd 350, Tvs Apache, and many more.
- Partnered with The Help for Heroes Foundation, The MS Dhoni Charitable Foundation was founded in 2010 where the amount was handed over to the Indian Army. This charity is to provide support to the wounded and severely injured soldiers in the line of duty.
Dhoni is one of the most in-demand star when it comes to endorsements in Indian cricket history.
- He was the brand ambassador for Aircel, Pepsi, Orient PSPO, Spartan Sports, Amrapali Group, Reebok, Boost, Sony Bravia, Amity University, Gulf Oil, Ashok Leyland, McDowell’s Soda, Big Bazaar, Exide Batteries, TVS Motors, Sonata Watches, Dabur Chyawanprash, Lays Wafers, Lafarge Customer Service and Maxx Mobile.
- In recent days, Dhoni is endorsing brands such as Colgate, RedBus, GoDaddy, Snickers, Netmeds.com, Bharat Matrimony, MasterCard India, Dream 11, Zed Black Agarbatti, and many more.
- MS Dhoni earns more than ₹ 195 crores through endorsements, as per recent reports.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, also known as Mahi, was born on 7th July 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar, present-day Jharkhand.
Dhoni moved from Uttarakhand to Ranchi, with his parents, sister Jayanti Gupta and a brother Narendra Singh Dhoni, where his father Pan Singh worked in junior management positions in MECON. His childhood idols were cricket teammate Sachin Tendulkar, Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, singer Lata Mangeshkar and were a big fan of Adam Gilchrist.
He did his schooling from DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Ranchi, where he was the goalkeeper of his school’s football team. Later on, was selected for the wicketkeeper of the cricket team as a substitute. That was the turning point in his life. He made his international debut in 2004.
- In 1998, Dhoni was selected to play for the Central Coal Fields Limited (CCL) team by Deval Sahay Till that time, he had played only school cricket and club cricket and no professional cricket.
- At the age of 18, Dhoni made his Ranji Trophy debut for Bihar in the 1999–2000 season match scoring 68* in the second innings against Assam cricket team.
- In the 2002–03 season he played for Jharkhand. His report was sent to NCA (National Cricket Academy) after he was discovered by TRDO Prakash Poddar, captain of Bengal in the 1960s.
- MS Dhoni has emerged one of the most prominent cricket players since his debut in ODI in 2004.
- He replaced Dinesh Karthik as a wicketkeeper, after showing great potential in a one-day match with Sri Lanka in December 2005.
- India peaked to number one in the ICC test ranking, under his captaincy, in December 2009.
- He is a current Capitan of Chennai Super Kings.
- MS Dhoni became the most successful Indian Test captain when he eclipsed Sourav Ganguly’s record of 21 victories from 49 Tests in March 2013.
- Dhoni has captained India in two World Cups where India won the World Cup in 2011 and reached the semifinals in 2015.