Kim Kardashian Net Worth in 2020, Kim Kardashian West has a beauty empire of her own and has been making waves globally as an actress, model, media personality, and a businesswoman. Kim K has appeared on international magazine covers and as a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model. She first gained major attention after- who was once a friend of heiress Paris Hilton – first hit headlines in 2007 when an infamous sex tape featuring her and ex-boyfriend Ray J on the internet was released. She appears in the ongoing hit E! Television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians and various television shows which went hit. She stands at 54 on the fourth annual list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women. She even made a cameo appearance in the Ocean’s 8 films while in 2016 Vogue described her as a “pop culture phenomenon”.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth:||$350 million|
|Born:||October 21, 1980|
|Country of Origin:||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Residence||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Media personality. Socialite, Businesswoman, Actress, Model|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 pounds)|
View this post on Instagram
BTS of my @kkwbeauty Holiday Campaign! I always need to be comfy when shooting so never pay attention to the bottom half that usually isn’t seen on a beauty campaign LOL I love this Glitz & Glam palette! All of the new matte lipsticks and juicy glosses are a must have!!!! KKWBEAUTY.COM. PS last pic showing our mascara – I love that we have gotten such rave reviews on our mascara! It’s one of our top sellers at @ultabeauty I took a long time developing it so I am so happy you all are loving it!
- In March 2010, Kim acquired a large mansion in Beverly Hills which is of a Tuscan style 5 bedroom sprawling across 4 acres. It is in one of the most expensive real estate in the world. The mansion cost her $4.8 million.
- Kim bought a house in Hidden Hills, California which cost her $20 million in August 2014, from Lisa Marie Presley. She and her family had spent appreciable amount for the next two years for fully remodelling and significant upgrades.
- Today the property in Hidden Hills covers three acres and features two swimming pools, a private vineyard, two spas, full-sized basketball court and a custom-built mansion.
- In 2013 Kim purchased a mansion in Bel Air, California for $9 million which she sold for $18 million in 2017.
What Contributed To Kim Kardashian Net Worth?
- With over 125 million followers, Kim earns between $300,000 and $500,000 for every single Instagram post and has even earned $1 million. Instagram (@kimkardashian)
- She married NBA player Kris Humphries in 2011 which only lasted 72 days. Interestingly, Kardashian made $18 million off of endorsements and TV rights to this wedding only.
- Kim Kardashian runs a cosmetics company named KKW Beauty and Forbes estimated that it has generated $100 million in revenue by July 2018. If we talk about the overheads or cost, there isn’t much as manufacturing and packaging are outsourced and marketing is completely free. She posts all her products on social media to sell them out.
- Thanks to mobile game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood which has been downloaded more than 60 million times and has generated in revenue. She keeps 28% of the revenue generated from mobile game app.
- The show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians generates huge revenue for Kim K as she earns roughly $15 million from the show, according to the U.K.’s Mirror. According to recent reports, she reportedly receives a $5 million bonus each time when her husband, Kanye West, makes an appearance on the show.
- Her endorsements have included, Fit Tea drinks, SugarBearHair Vitamins, BoxyCharm makeup kits and her husband’s Yeezy fashion line.
|Mobile game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood||$200 million|
|Largely to Instagram||$300,000 and $500,000|
|Keeping Up with the Kardashians ($71.8 million in revenue in 2015)||$15 million|
|KKW Beauty||$100 million|
|Earnings of the Sears line, the Kardashian Kollection (in 2013)||$600 million|
Kimberly Noel Kardashian West, also known as Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of Robert and Kris and has an older sister, Kourtney, a younger sister, Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob.
After their parents divorced in 1991, her mother married to Bruce Jenner and Kim gained step-sister Casey; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner; step-brothers Burton “Burt”, Brandon, and Brody. She did her schooling from Marymount High School, which is a Roman Catholic all-girls school situated in Los Angeles.
|2007–2013||· Appeared in the reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians.|
· Kim made her feature film debut in the Disaster Movie, disaster film spoof
· Kim K released her first fragrance self-titled “Kim Kardashian which is now generating revenue in millions.
· According to the International Business Times, West’s 2010 earnings were the highest among Hollywood-based reality stars, estimating at $6 million
|· Kim partnered with Mark Ballas. As a participant on Season seven of Dancing with the Stars.|
· Became a guest judge on America’s Next Top Model and the guest host of WrestleMania XXIV.
· Seven Bar Foundation and Fusion Beauty launched “Kiss Away Poverty”, with West as the face of the campaign and every LipFusion lipgloss sold for US$1.
· Kim also got the chance to film a music video for a song titled “Jam (Turn It Up)”.
· West released her third and fourth fragrance named Gold and “True Reflection respectively which brought up her high revenue in her bank.
|2014–present||· West released Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, a mobile game for iPhone and Android which supports a free to play model. The game was launched to become a Hollywood star or starlet.|
· The app in its 5 days of release earned the US $1.6 million.
· KKW Beauty, her own beauty fragrance was launched and now it has added $100 million to her net worth.
|· Kim was paid between $75,000 and $300,000 for each post that she made on, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.|
· She endorsed many beauty products like teeth whiteners, waist trainers as well as Coca-Cola and well-known charities.
· West released an emoji pack called Kimoji for iOS devices.