Justin Bieber Net Worth in 2020, Height, Weight, Age, Biography
Justin Bieber Net Worth in 2020, Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer, songwriter, actor, and rapper who has a net worth of $265 million as of 2019 who danced across many stages and built an empire that’s worth millions of dollars. Justin Bieber, at the age of thirteen, began uploading cover songs to YouTube. His early covers included songs from artists such as Usher, Stevie Wonder and Justin Timberlake which was then noticed by the marketing executive, Scooter Braun. Braun recently launched a talent and management company with Usher Raymond, the R&B star. Scooter Braun was impressed and Bieber was immediately signed to a management contract with the Raymond Braun Group in 2008.
In late 2009, Bieber then released his debut EP, My World and was appreciated certified Platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record chart on the US Billboard Hot 100 and stole the hearts of millions of Beliebers. In 2010, Bieber released his first studio album, My World 2.0 which was certified triple Platinum in the US and debuted at number one in several countries.
Justin Bieber Net Worth 2020
|Net worth:||$265 million|
|Born:||March 1, 1994, London, Ontario, Canada|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Actor|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||66 kg (145.5 pounds)|
Justin Bieber Properties:
Justin Bieber lives in a $5 million farmhouse in Ontario and he bought his wife Hailey Baldwin a $600,000 engagement ring.
Just like a celebrity, Justin has a private jet and owns a plethora of cars and enjoys the luxury of a flat black range rover. He also owns an expensive Ferrari F430 and a luxurious Fisker Karma which was gifted to him by his manager, Scooter Braun.
What Contributed To Justin Bieber Net Worth?
- Being a star, Justin Bieber has a huge fan following on social networks, largely to Instagram and then facebook and twitter. With 117.5 million followers on Instagram, Justin earns $600,000 per Instagram post.
|Years||Tour||Earnings Contributed To Net Worth|
|2012 to 2013||Justin Bieber’s Believe tour||$69.9 million|
|2010-2011||My World tour||$53.3 million|
|2016-17||Biebs’ Purpose tour||$250 million|
- No one can forget Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, which grossed a cool $73 million making it the most successful concert film of all time. It was the Bieber fever inducing concert documentary during the days leading up to his 2010 performance at Madison Square Garden.
- Justin Bieber launched four fragrances between 2011 and 2014. One of them is “Someday” which made millions in sales and turned out to be the bestselling celeb fragrances ever.
- According to RIAA, he has earned $68.5 million in digital single sales and $13.5 million in album sales.
|The single “Baby” which featured rapper Ludacris||More than 15 million singles sold around the world|
|Justin Bieber’s second album “Under the Mistletoe”, a set of Christmas songs||Sold 2 million copies|
|Justin Bieber’s third album, “Believe”,||Sold 3 million copies|
Justin Bieber’s Role In Endorsements
- It’s obvious. NO ONE can forget Justin’s ads for Calvin Klein in 2015. A belieber’s dream turned reality.
- Undoubtedly, Justin has lots of endorsements deals and have also worked as a brand ambassador of brands including Proactiv, Beats By Dre, Nicole by OPI and many more.
- According to TMZ, in contract with Adidas, he earned $3 million for a three-year contract.
- In February 2019, Justin’s clothing line, The House of Drew, became insanely popular among the fashion crowd. According to TMZ, two collections have been released so far, and the first sold out in one day.
In July 2018 Justin Bieber became engaged to model Hailey Baldwin and in November 2018 Justin stated that he was married to Hailey. Both have successful careers of their own and lead a lavished comfortable lifestyle.