Eve Rapper Net Worth in 2021: An American rapper, singer, and actress Eve has got limelight and popularity with the release of her debut album in 1999, Let There Be Eve…Ruff Ryders’ First Lady. Since then she achieved massive success with singles, like “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” or “Who’s That Girl” and many more. She is known for her role as Terri Jones in Barbershop series and also hosts of the CBS Daytime talk show The Talk. She continues to be a great icon of all time and has an astonishing contribution in the film industry as an actress and in music as a rapper, songwriter and singer.
With all of that well-deserved attention and sheer hard work, Eve has a net worth of USD 11 million as of 2021.
USD 11 million (2021)
Eve Jihan Jeffers
Also Known As
Eve of Destruction
November 10, 1978
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Rapper, Songwriter, Actress
5 ft 6 in (170 cm)
In kilograms: 60 kg;
What Contributed To Eve Mill Net Worth?
With an astonishing net worth of USD 11 million, Eve has made hefty dollars from her rapping career, high profile collaborations, television projects and other ventures. She was ranked number 46 on the list of VH1’s 50 Greatest Hip Hop Artists.
Eve has graced the covers of high profile magazines, including Essence, Teen People, Allure, Paper, Philadelphia Style, Rolling Stone, Giant, Blaze, Vibe, Inked, XXL and Ebony. Even she endorsed for Clarica, Pepsi and Sprite.
She caught the attention of the music industry when her debut album called Let There Be Eve…Ruff Ryders’ First Lady sold over 2 million copies and 213,000 copies in the first week itself. The album was certified Double Platinum. This has for sure helped her to build net worth in early stages.
Eve’s third album, Eve-Olution was certified gold in sales by RIAA which sold over 500,000 copies in the U.S.
Eve earned chart-topping entries with high profile collaborations, including “Rich Girl”, “Who’s That Girl”, “4 My People”, “You Got Me” and “Like This” which added her up in bank balance.
Eve Studio albums
· Let There Be Eve…Ruff Ryders’ First Lady (1999)
· Scorpion (2001)
· Eve-Olution (2002)
· Lip Lock (2013)
Eve Film Career
Eve made her film debut in the year 2002 with the film “XXX,” which grossed USD 277.4 million at the box office. After a successful box office collections, she got chance to work in the films “Barbershop” (2002), “Barbershop 2: Back in Business” (2004), “The Woodsman” (2004), and “The Cookout” (2004).
She also appeared in the films “Bounty Killer” (2013),”Whip It” (2009), and “Barbershop: The Next Cut” (2016).
Eve has also worked on television shows “Glee” (2009), “Third Watch” (2003), and “Single Ladies” (2011–2012).
Early Life And Career
Eve was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. on November 10, 1978, to Julie Wilcher and Jerry Jeffers. She with her family at the age of 13 moved to the neighbourhood of Germantown. She completed her graduation from Martin Luther King High School in Philadelphia.
Check below Eve’s career highlights:
1. Eve appeared as a contestant on the game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in November 2001 and won USD 32,000 for her charity.
2. She appeared on Gwen Stefani’s song “Rich Girl” in 2005 which peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100.
3. Throughout her career, she has released four studio albums,
· Let There Be Eve..Ruff Ryders’ First Lady (1999),
· Scorpion (2001),
· Eve-Olution (2002) and
· Lip Lock (2013).
4. She appeared in the Bounty Killer (2013) post-apocalyptic action comedy and the horror-thriller film Animal (2014).
5. Eve also has worked in With This Ring (2015) portrayed Amaya in Lifetime’s romantic comedy television film alongside Jill Scott and Regina Hall.
6. She appeared in several television shows in 2018, including Jane the Virgin, Empire, Happy Together and Celebrity Family Feud.
7. “Eve,” her sitcom, aired 66 episodes over 3 seasons, and also served as a co-executive producer on the show.
8. Eve has also won
· a BMI Pop Award for impressive “Gangsta Lovin’,” and
· a My VH1 Music Award for “What’s Going On,” and
· her film and television work have bagged her a Black Reel Award for “The Woodsman” and
· two Daytime Emmy nominations for the television show “The Talk.”
Eve Social Accounts