The popular American singer, songwriter and actress, Beyoncé earned the No. 51 spot on Forbes list of wealthiest self-made women. Her fans love to call her “Queen Bey”. She gained a lot of recognition when she became the lead singer of the R&B girl group ‘Destiny’s Child’ in the 1990s. As of 2019, she has incredibly sold over 100 million records worldwide as a solo artist and a further 60 million records with Destiny’s Child. She is one of world’s highest-paid actress, one of the most influential women in the music industry, and has received numerous awards including 23 Grammy Awards, recognized as a most awarded artist at the MTV Video Music Awards, with incredible 24 wins, including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
Beyonce Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth:||$500 million|
|Born:||September 4, 1981|
|Country of Origin:||Houston, Texas, United State of America|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)|
- In 2017, Beyoncé and her husband, together purchased an insane 30,000 square foot mansion in Bel Air, California, for which it cost them $88 million. According to the reports, when they bought the house, they took out a $52 million mortgage and are likely paying north of $250,000 per month on their mortgage for the home that has a full basketball court, 2-acres of land, media room, a 15 car garage, multiple pools and bulletproof windows.
- They together paid $26 million for a mansion in the Hamptons known as Pond House in 2017.
- Beyoncé sold her long-time NYC condo in 2017 for $9.95 million for which she bought the condo in 2005 for $5 million.
- In 2008, Beyoncé and Jay-Z together paid $8 million for a 7-bedroom mansion on the ultra-exclusive Indian Creek Island in Miami. The mansion was sold in a profit for $9.3 million in 2010.
- Beyoncé alone owns a $2.6 million home in New Orleans and together own a $4 million private island in the Bahamas.
What Contributed To Beyonce Net Worth?
- In 2010, Beyoncé launched a fragrance called Heat. It made $75,000 in its first day and interestingly $400 million overall.
- Beyoncé’s Coachella appearance worth:
- According to reports, Beyoncé made more than $3 million for her 105 minutes set at Coachella.
- She was paid off financially between $8 million and $12 million for headlining both Coachella weekends in 2018.
- At Isha Ambani’s wedding in Mumbai, in 2018, she reportedly netted another $2 million when she performed, which Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas attended.
- In 2010, she was reportedly paid $2 million to perform for Colonel Gaddafi’s son.
- In 2016, taking in respect of the release of Lemonade, Billboard reported that her total solo album sales stand at 17.2 million’. The singer has around “$13 million worth of album sales in the bank, as per reports of Evening Standards.
- Beyoncé’s earning power in Hollywood is immense as she’s also appeared in movies such as Cadillac Records, Dreamgirls, Austin Powers in Goldmember and The Pink Panther.
- Beyoncé signed a $60 million deal with Netflix includes the documentary “Homecoming,” released on April 17, 2019, on Spotify, Tidal, and most other streaming platforms.
- According to the New York Times, in 2015, she performed at Uber Company’s event and was paid in $6 million in restricted stock units.
- According to Forbes, the Beyoncé and Jay-Z ($1 billion) have a combined net worth of $1.4 billion.
|Beyoncé and Jay-Z Together||Earned($)|
|According to Billboard, The On The Run II tour made||$253.5 million |
($5 million per night)
|After selling 125,000 tickets on a two-night venture to London Stadium||$11 million|
|Two-night stay in Atlanta at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium made a handsome earnings||$14.1 million|
Also, Read > Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2020
|In 2012, according to Billboard, Beyoncé signed a multi-year deal with Pepsi, which was worth a staggering||$50 million. |
|The singer’s five-year endorsement deal with L’Oréal was worth around||$4.7 million.|
|From 2010 to 2013, the global sales of her signature scent, Heat, according to FinancesOnline breached the||$400 million mark|
|Queen Bey has a line of fragrances with Tommy Hilfiger called “True Star” and “True Star Gold”. She also has promoted Emporia Armani’s Diamonds fragrance and eventually created a total of six fragrance brands.||$500 million|
Beyoncé was born on September 4, 1981, Houston, Texas, United State of America. Her mother, Celestine was a hairdresser and salon owner, and her father, Mathew Knowles was a Xerox sales manager. In April 2008, Beyoncé married rapper Jay-Z, in New York City.
Beyoncé completed her schooling from St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston, where she was also enrolled in dance classes. The turning point of her life when a dance instructor Darlette Johnson began humming a song and she finished it and was surprisingly able to hit the high-pitched notes and that was the moment where her singing talent was discovered.
- Beyoncé’s first solo recording released in October 2002 was a feature on Jay-Z’s “’03 Bonnie & Clyde”. The recording peaked at number four on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Her first solo album Dangerously in Love was released on June 24, 2003, and it sold 317,000 copies in its first week which is highly appreciable and has since sold 11 million copies worldwide. The album debuted atop the Billboard 200.
- Beyoncé’s second solo album B’Day was released on September 4, 2006, sold 541,000 copies in its first week in the US. Beyoncé album became the second consecutive number-one album in the United States which debuted atop the Billboard 200 and was nominated for five Grammy Awards.
- She also has become very successful as a solo songwriter, with hits like, “Independent Woman”, “Grillz”, “Cater 2 U”, and “Check on it”.
- At the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers Pop Music Awards, Beyoncé won the Pop Songwriter of the Year Award in 2001.