Ariana Grande Net Worth in 2019 – Height, Weight, Age, Biography
A triple-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist, Ariana Grande is the first solo artist to hold at the top 3 spots in the Billboard 100 at the same time with “7 Rings” at number one. She gained a lot of recognition for her appearance on the Nickelodeon television series ‘Victorious’ where she played the role of ‘Cat Valentine’ and in series ‘Sam & Cat’. In 2016 and 2019, Time named Ariana Grande as one of the 100 most influential people in the world and also been recognized as the “Woman of the Year” in 2018 by Billboard. Being one of the world’s highest-paid and most popular celebrities according to Forbes in 2019, she received numerous awards including one Grammy Award, one Brit Award, two Billboard Music Awards, and three American Music Awards.
Ariana Grande Net Worth
|Net worth:||$50 million – $80 million|
|Born:||June 26, 1993, Boca Raton, Florida|
|Residence:||Beverly Hills, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, Singer, Songwriter|
|Height||5 ft (1.53 m)|
Ariana Grande Properties:
According to reports, she recently purchased an apartment in New York City, where she lived with her former fiancé Pete Davidson during their quickie engagement. The apartment cost her $16 million.
What Contributed To Ariana Grande Net Worth?
A) The album, Dangerous Woman, released in 2017 earned
- An average of $630,000 per night, and
- Made an estimated $50,000 in merchandise sales every night as well,
- Earning $4.7 million in a week
B) Ariana Grande’s debut full-length album “Yours Truly” was released on August 30, 2013, which was featured appearances by artists such as Big Sean and Mac Miller.
- The album briefly hit #1 on the US Billboard Top 200 charts.
- According to media reports, the album sold between 100,000 and 120,000 copies in its first week, and
- #1 on iTunes in over 30 countries practically overnight.
C) Grande earned a very respectful salary as an actress and songwriter before she became the A-list superstar, in its Nickelodeon television series ‘Victorious’ where she played the role of ‘Cat Valentine’. According to TMZ reports:
- She made $9,000 (Dhs33,000) per episode,
- Includes $4,000 for writing a theme song,
- With a $3,000 tag on other songs, and
- Even $1,500 for something as small as a 20-second track.
D) Ariana’s released four fragrance with company LUXE brands. The latest one is “Cloud,” which was released in Fall 2018. In 2017 Ari’s fragrance brands had made more than $150 million in just two years, as reported by LUXE brands.
E) Yours Truly, My Everything, Dangerous Woman and her Christmas & Chill EP combined, earnt her a total of $1.7million (Dhs6.5 million), according to Neilson Music.
|Years||Thanks To||Income Contributed To Net Worth|
|2017||Dangerous Woman Tour (Album)||Brought in $71 million (Dhs 260 million)|
|2015||Honeymoon tour||Brought in $40 million (Dhs147million)|
|2014||Nickelodeon’s series Victorious.||$9,000 (Dhs33,000) per episode|
|2013||“Yours Truly” (Debut Album), and album’s lead single, “The Way”||In eight months brought in $40 million.|
Ariana Grande as a global philanthropist
- Grande co-founded the South Florida youth singing group Kids Who Care, at the age of 10. The youth singing group performed for charitable fund-raising events and raised over $500,000 for charities in 2007 alone.
- In a 2013 public campaign, Grande was featured with Kat Graham and Bridgit Mendler in Seventeen magazine to end online bullying called “Delete Digital Drama”.
- In 2015, Grande and Miley Cyrus benefited her Happy Hippie Foundation by performing a cover of Crowded House’s “Don’t Dream It’s Over” as part of Cyrus’ “Backyard Sessions” to which helps homeless and LGBT youths.
- In 2016, she launched with MAC Cosmetics, the profits of which benefit people affected by HIV and AIDS. MAC Cosmetics is a line of lip shades called “Ariana Grande’s MAC Viva Glam”.
Ariana Grande was born on July 22, 1992, Boca Raton, Florida. She is the daughter of Edward Butera, a graphic design firm owner, and Joan Grande, the Brooklyn-born CEO of Hose-McCann Communications. She has a close relationship with her maternal grandmother, Marjorie Grande and has an older half-brother, Frankie Grande who is a producer and entertainer.
Her parents separated when she was 8 years old, and Ariana’s family moved to New York when her mother was pregnant with her.
As a child, Grande performed in the musicals Beauty and the Beast and The Wizard of Oz, performed at a karaoke lounge on a cruise ship and with various orchestras such as South, Florida Sunshine Pops and Symphonic Orchestras, Florida’s Philharmonic and she made her first national television appearance singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the Florida Panthers.
- Ariana Grande made her first musical appearance on the track “Give It Up”, Music from the Hit TV Show in August 2011, on the soundtrack Victorious.
- Grande recorded Yours Truly, her first studio album originally titled Daydreamin’, released on August 30, 2013. About 138,000 copies sold in its first week and was also debuted in the top ten in several other countries, including Australia, the UK, Netherlands, and Ireland.
- The album named ‘Problem’ and ‘Break Free’ became big hits worldwide bagged the No.3 and No.4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Grande released her another album, Dangerous Woman on May 20, 2016, which was debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 and at number one at several other markets. Highly appreciated, Dangerous Women was then nominated for the title track for Best Pop Solo Performance and the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album.
- Grande earned her first Grammy Award, for Best Pop Vocal Album, at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards for her album, Sweetener, released in August 2018.
- In November 2018, Grande released the single “Thank U, Next” became the Grande’s first chart-topping single in the United States. The song became the most-watched music video breaking many past records.
a) On YouTube within 24 hours of release and fastest Vevo video to reach 100 million views.
b) The song became the fastest song to reach 100 million streams in 11 days on Spotify.
c) Became the most-streamed song in a 24-hour period by a female artist with 9.6 million streams.