Akshay Kumar Net Worth, , The Khiladi Kumar, Akshay Kumar, the disciplined and punctual Bollywood celebrity is one of the most successful actors and highest-paid actors of the industry. The martial artist and stunt man have been in the filmy career for more than 29 years now.
He is a stage performer, grand television presenter, most popular celebrities and has appeared in over 100 films. In 2013, he was the first actor whose films’ crossed ₹20 billion (US$290 million) with respect to domestic net lifetime collections and ₹30 billion (US$430 million) by 2016. The actor has received numerous awards including two National Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in Rustom (2016), and two Filmfare Awards for Garam Masala (2005) and Ajnabee (2001).
Akshay Kumar Net Worth 2021
|Net worth:||$ 325 million (2414 crore rupees)|
|Born:||9 September 1967, Amritsar, Punjab, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Actor, Producer, Television Presenter|
|Height||1.80 m, Inches- 5′ 11”|
|Weight||80kg (in kilograms), 176 lbs (in pounds)|
Want to have a heart to heart talk with me? Catch me LIVE on the @GOQii app tomorrow, 22nd November at 10:00 AM.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) November 21, 2019
Properties in India
Properties include a beachfront property in Mauritius, a bungalow in Toronto, 4 flats in Andheri, a hill somewhere in Canada and – each priced INR4.5 crore.
Akshay Kumar Net Worth Assets & Investments
- Expensive assets include a private jet, Harley Davidson V-Rod, also owns a team in the World Kabaddi League.
- According to DNA, the actor charges INR30 crore per film and he has been rumoured to have charged even INR1 crore per day.
- Akshay Kumar didn’t charge a fee for working in Airlift, according to DNA, but instead asked for 50% of the profit. The makers were able to make the film on a very low budget with INR25 crore budget which went on to make a profit of INR75 crore. This had a good day at the bank.
- Akshay Kumar has two production companies
- Hari Om Entertainment Company launched in 2009- Movies like Rustom and Pad Man.
- Grazing Goat Pictures launched in 2012 – the First film was OMG – Oh my God!
|Royce Phantom||INR 8.9 crore|
|Bentley Continental Flying Spur||INR 3.21 crore|
|Porsche Cayenne||INR 1.04 crore|
|Range Rover Vogue||INR 2.75 crore|
- According to recent reports, Akshay Kumar charges Rs 6-7crores per brand endorsements.
- Akshay has been signed on by almost 20 brands earning mints millions, including Tata and Harpic bathroom cleaner.
- He charges INR1 to INR1.5 crore per day for shooting ad films according to Live Mint report.
- Rasna, a juice brand paid him INR18 crore for a 3-year deal, according to recent reports.
- He donated ₹5 million (US$72,000) to Salman Khan’s Being Human Foundation.
- As of 2013, the actor has been the Bollywood industry’s highest advance taxpayer for six consecutive years. Paid: ₹190 million (US$2.7 million) as an advance tax payment.
- Kumar also had donated a sum of ₹9 million to drought-hit farmers in Maharashtra in 2015 and ₹5 million to the Maharashtra government’s Jalyukt Shivar Abhiyan to aid drought-affected people.
Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia, the original name of Akshay Kumar, was born on 9 September 1967, Amritsar, Punjab, India. Late Hari Om Bhatia, his Father, was a military officer and his mother named Aruna Bhatia and has a sister named Alka Bhatia.
On 17 January 2001, Akshay Kumar married to Actress Twinkle Khanna and has a son named Aarav and a daughter named Nitara.
He did his schooling from Don Bosco High School, Darjeeling and for higher education, he then went to Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai. But was dropped out and went to Bangkok to learn martial arts where he worked as a chef and waiter and learned Muay Thai.
To shoot his first portfolio, he worked as an assistant for 18 months for photographer Jayesh Sheth without payment.
Akshay Kumar is a Black Belt in Taekwondo. Akshay was interested in martial arts since childhood and began training in class VIII. He also learnt Muay Thai in Bangkok prior to joining the film industry in India.
WE STAND WITH AKKI pic.twitter.com/S6XjoOeAX2
— ?????? ????? ?????? (@iamkapilkumar_) December 21, 2019
|1991–99||Played a dual role in Sabse Bada Khiladi, Umesh Mehra-directed action thriller.
Played a supporting role in, Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Yash Chopra-directed romance-starring Shah Rukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit and Karisma Kapoor.
|Sabse Bada Khiladi was the first commercial success.
In the film, Dil To Pagal Hai, he received his first nomination for the Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award.
|2000–15||The film, Tashan, marked his comeback to the Yash Raj Films.
Hosted a show named Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi.
Tamil film Thuppakki, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty became the highest grosser of 2014 and entered the 1 billion elite club.
Housefull 2 and Rowdy Rathore grossed over ₹1 billion (US$14 million) at the box office.
|· Tashan performed at the box office grossing ₹279 million (US$4.0 million) in India
· The University of Windsor conferred an honorary Doctorate in recognition of his contribution to Indian cinema in 2008.
· The Asian Awards honoured Akshay Kumar for his outstanding achievement in cinema in 2012
· Khiladi 786 grossed 700 million at the domestic box office.
- Akshay’s performance was praised in film, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha which depicted the serious of issue of Toilets in certain regions of the country. To promote the film Akshay Kumar dug a toilet in Madhya Pradesh. As per Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, PM Modi called it a good effort to further the message of cleanliness.
- In 2018, Akshay starred in the social drama film Pad Man which raised awareness in society.
- Kumar appeared in Kesari, Karan Johar’s film which was based on the story of the Battle of Saragarhi, grossed over ₹200 crore (US$29 million) worldwide in 2019.
Get ready to go back to the 80’s and hop onto a roller-coaster spy ride, #BELLBOTTOM! Releasing on 22nd January, 2021.@ranjit_tiwari @vashubhagnani @jackkybhagnani @honeybhagnani @monishaadvani @madhubhojwani @nikkhiladvani @EmmayEntertain @poojafilms pic.twitter.com/iQLR27uKo3
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) November 10, 2019