Demi Moore Net Worth in 2019, Demi Gene Guynes popularly known as Demi Moore is an American actress, songwriter, and film producer. She is the highest-paid actresses in the industry when she was offered a record-breaking salary of $12.5 million in the film Striptease to dance topless for a scene. The film grossed over $113 million worldwide in the box office. She appeared on the cover of numerous international fashion magazines, including France’s Elle, Vanity Fair, UK’s Grazia, US’ W, Glamour and InStyle. Moore appeared nude under the title More Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair in August 1991.
Moore received a Golden Globe nomination for her starring role in Ghost (1990) which turned out to be the highest-grossing film of that year with over US$505 million at the box office. The ghost was a supernatural romantic melodrama. She gained recognition as a member of the Brat Pack with roles in Blame It on Rio released in 1984. Also, the films St. Elmo’s Fire (1985), and About Last Night (1986) brought a lot of fame and recognition to Demi Moore.
Demi Moore Net Worth in 2019
|Net worth:||$150 Million|
|Born:||November 11, 1962|
|Country of Origin:||Roswell, New Mexico, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actress, Film producer, writer|
|Height||5ft 5in i.e. 165 cm.|
Demi Moore Properties:
- Moore purchased a 6,716 sq.ft house worth of $3.15 million which has 6 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, and a pool in the backyard.
- She is often spotted in an amazing German luxurious car, the Mercedes-Benz S500 which costs around $90,000 (base price). Any additional upgrades will significantly increase its price, up to over $200,000.
- You will be surprised to know that she has a separate residence for doll collection, with over 3,000 life-sized dollars which are now insured for $2,500,000.
- Her ex-husband, Ashton Kutcher, gifted her a Lexus LS 600H before they split up which cost him around $120,000.
What Contributed To Demi Moore Net Worth?
- As per Influencer Marketing Hub, with over more than 2million followers on Facebook, 4.7m on Twitter, and 246k followers on Instagram from which she earns around $792 to $1,321 per paid post.
- Her net worth is somewhere similar to most popular Hollywood stars Darcy LaPier ($100 million), Barbra Streisand ($400 million) and Jeff Foxworthy ($100 million).
|Year||Thanks To||Amount Contributed to Net Worth|
|1991||The Butcher’s Wife, Nothing But Trouble and Mortal Thoughts||$$2.5 million, $500k and $1 million|
|1996||Striptease and The Juror||$12.5 million and $7 million|
|1997||Deconstructing Harry and G.I. Jane||$450k and $11 million|
|2003||Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle||$2 million|
Moore was born to Charles Harmon who is an Air Force airman and Virginia Guynes on 11th November 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico, USA. She is a vegan and a yoga practitioner and that what gives credits for her looks. She did her schooling from Fairfax High School but left high school at the age of 16.
Talking about her personal life, Moore has been married thrice. On 8th February 1980, she was first married to singer Freddy Moore at the age of just 17. That’s where her stage surname comes from. But, they got separated and their divorce got finalized on 7th August 1985.
On 21st November 1987, she then tied the knot with her second husband Bruce Willis who is also an actor and shared three daughters: Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah together but filed for divorce in October 2000. Then, Moore got married to Ashton Kutcher on 24th September 2005 who happens to be 15 years younger than her but got divorced in November 2013.
What the recent news about her latest love status? Moore is now dating Tobey Maguire, whom you might remember from the Spiderman movies.
Demi Moore started a nonprofit called The Demi and Ashton Foundation to fight child slavery, with Ashton Kutcher. The foundation was renamed to Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children in 2012.
Incredibly, she is also involved with several types of foundations fighting against soliciting sex with children, child trafficking, and many more. Because of her Philanthropic works, she is often compared to Angelina Jolie.
- At the age of 15, Moore moved to West Hollywood and started working as a pin-up girl. She worked on several lesser-known movies and her first role was in 1981, in Choices.
- She started gaining fame and recognition from movies Blame It on Rio, a prominent role in Ghost, and the movie Striptease which gave the title of being one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actress. Now, she has expanded her roles in the television series Empire in February 2017.
- Moore sustained her A-list status with her starring roles in Barry Levinson’s Disclosure (1994), Adrian Lyne’s Indecent Proposal (1993), and Rob Reiner’s A Few Good Men (1992)—all of which were blockbuster hits and opened at #1 at the box office.
- She was a producer and played a role in controversial miniseries for HBO called If These Walls Could Talk which was released in 1996.
- Moore even shaved her head in Ridley Scott’s film G.I. Jane plays the first woman to undergo training in the Navy SEALs.
- On September 24, 2019, Demi Moore’s memoir titled Inside Out by HarperCollins was released.