Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth 2020 (CR7) – Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio, Wiki
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in 2020, The Portuguese professional soccer player, Cristiano Ronaldo, who captains the Portugal national team and plays as a forward for Italian club Juventus. He is the first player to win four European Golden Shoes and has scored over 700 senior career goals for club and country. He is recognized as one of the biggest names in the world of football, is the all-time leading goal scorer in the UEFA Champions League, and has won the Ballon d’Or five times in his career which is highly appreciable. According to Forbes, he was ranked third on the 2018 list, behind Floyd Mayweather and Lionel Messi.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in 2020
|Net worth:||$450 million|
|Born:||February 5, 1985|
|Country of Origin:||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Occupation||Football player, Fashion entrepreneur|
|Height||6 ft (1.85 m)|
- Ronaldo has reportedly bought a
- Bugatti Chiron ($4.7m),
- Lamborghini Aventador ($340,000) and
- A series of Ferraris.
2. His car collection is also said to include a Rolls Royce, an Aston Martin and a Bentley.
3. Ronaldo also owns a £5m villa in Madrid and owns a $17 million private jet.
4. He bought an apartment in Trump Tower in New York City which cost him more than £13m.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo is now driving a custom Bugatti Chiron with his CR7 logo. It is worth about $3 million.
What Contributed To Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth?
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Endorsements
- About $61 million came from his salary, winnings and bonuses, and his endorsement deals brought in an additional $47 million.
- Ronaldo has more than 2.3 million social media interactions which generate $1.8 million in value per sponsored post for brands like Nike.
- In 2016, Ronaldo has a lifetime contract with Nike. The contract is worth an estimated $1 billion and has the potential to go on for decades after he’s retired from soccer.
- He also has deals and sponsorships earn around £35 million per year with many other companies including Herbalife (HLF), KFC, Tag Heuer, and American Tourister. Egyptian Steel, a company trying to gain market share in Egypt, was the Ronaldo’s most unique partnership.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Business Interest
- Ronaldo has created his own brand, the CR7 which is mostly centered on his underwear line. But has also evolved to include in other clothing, leisure, home products, footwear and fragrances.
- In 2018, Ronaldo joined Juventus after nine years with Real Madrid which took a pay cut with his four-year deal worth $64 million annually. Juventus sold 520,000 Ronaldo jerseys worth over $60 million, within 24 hours of release.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has two smartphone apps:
a. Cristiano Ronaldo: Kick’n’Run, and
b. CR7 Selfie
4. Ronaldo has two hotels, named as Pestana CR7 –
a. In Portugal: one in the capital, Lisbon, and
b. Another in Funchal, his hometown on the island of Madeira.
Cristiano Ronaldo As a global philanthropist
- The world’s most charitable sportsperson, Cristiano Ronaldo, in 2015 donated £5 million to the relief effort after the earthquake in Nepal which killed over 8,000 people.
- In June 2016, after Real Madrid won the 2015–16 UEFA Champions League, Ronaldo donated the entirety of his €600,000 Champions League bonus.
- Ronaldo donated £100,000 to the hospital that saved his mother’s life in Madeira in 2009 to build a cancer centre on the island.
- Ronaldo became Save the Children’s new Global Artist Ambassador with respect to helping fight child hunger and obesity, on January 2013.
- He launched an app named CR7Selfie. It is a selfie app for a charity to help Save the Children that lets participants take a selfie with him in one of several different outfits and poses. In the app, fans can select Ronaldo in different outfits and poses from among 68 photos and scroll through 39 filters to apply to their selfies.
Selena Gomez was born on February 5, 1985, in São Pedro, Funchal, on the island of Madeira, Portugal. He grew up in Santo António, Funchal. When Ronaldo was 20, Ronaldo’s father, José, died of an alcoholism-related liver condition at age 52 in September 2005.
He two older sisters, Elma and Liliana Cátia “Katia” who is a singer and has one older brother, Hugo and Ronaldo grew up in a Catholic and impoverished home, sharing a room with all his siblings.
It was on the island that he began playing football (soccer). When he was 12 he had started making a name for himself and by 16 he became Manchester United’s first-ever Portuguese player.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s career began when he signed for a record fee of $12 million pounds to Manchester United when he was just 16 years old in 2002
- At the age of 15, he was diagnosed with a racing heart, but after successful surgery, he was able to put his playing career back on track.
- On 16 August 2003, Ronaldo made his debut in the Premier League in a 4–0 home victory over Bolton Wanderers.
- On 12 January 2008, he scored his first and only hat-trick for Manchester United in a 6–0 win against Newcastle United and his 31 league goals earned him the Premier League Golden Boot, received FWA Footballer of the Year awards for the second consecutive season and the PFA Players’ Player of the Year.
- Ronaldo appeared in over 438 matches with Madrid and amazingly scored 451 goals. Being an astonishing statistic, it has also helped Ronaldo to win the Player of the Year award multiple times.
- Ronaldo became the club’s all-time top scorer, at the start of his seventh season at Real Madrid, the 2015–16 campaign, first in the league and then in all competitions.
View this post on Instagram
Per me è un orgoglio essere il miglior giocatore della Serie A. Ringrazio i miei compagni della Juve e tutti i giocatori che mi hanno votato. Lo scorso è stato il mio primo anno in Italia, un campionato difficile però sono molto contento. E voglio far sì che quest'anno sia uguale allo scorso.