Uidai Aadhar Update: For availing many Government schemes Aadhaar card plays a significant role. A person’s vital information like the biometrics, fingerprint, address proof, phone number, and date of birth that can be shown as an ID proof is included in Aadhaar card. If you have your Aadhaar card but you want to change information then it is not a big deal, you can do it offline, online or by visiting the enrolment center.
How to update Aadhar Card Detail Online
Few steps which might help you in updating you Aadhaar card online, Uidai Aadhar Update online which is a very easy and self-service method. The steps which you might follow for updating details like address are as follows-
- First, you will have to visit the website which is resident.uidai.gov.in where you will see the column named as “Update Aadhaar Card Details” where you will have to click “Update Aadhaar Detail Online”
- The clicking of “Update Aadhaar Detail Online” will direct you to a new page where you will be giving your 12 digits Aadhaar card number in the given box. It is also important that you enter the text verification number which is present below the number.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you will be typing to log in to your Aadhaar account which will again direct you to a new page “Data Request Page”. Now you have to select address there. After selecting address you will have to fill in with your new address which must be given correctly. After submitting the address a URN will be provided.
- For reviewing of updated information you will have to select a BPO service and then you will have to submit.
- For future reference, you can download a copy of the updated information and by the use of URN, you can easily check the status of the update.
How to update Aadhar Card Detail Offline
- Few steps which might help you in updating you Aadhar Update offline
Now the offline method includes postal service. Now the steps that are to be taken-
- You will have to download the Aadhaar card update or correction form from http://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf.
- Now the main work is to read the guidelines and then you will have to fill the details that you will have to change. Before submitting you will have to check that the documents which are supported matches with the documents which are there in the lists.
- After completing all these steps you will have to send this form with supporting documents to UIDAI, Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad- 500034 India and update request will be sent on your mobile phone via SMS once the request is received by UIDAI.
You can also update your Aadhaar card by paying a visit to the Permanent Enrolment Centre
- Now there are three modes for updating your Aadhaar card by visiting the Permanent Enrolment Centre that are-
- Updating Client Life- This is the mode where all sorts of demographic fields, local languages and photos can be updated. This mode is required for verifying the fields that require documentary evidence.
- Updating Client Standard- The information that is there in the demographic field, biometric field and local languages can be updated in this mode.
- Updating VIA AUA Point Of Presence- this mode is for an update of those who will become the authentication user agencies (AUA).
So updating address in Aadhaar card is not a difficult thing. Anyone and everyone can do it very easily.