Aadhar card is a fundamental identity card to benefit various government plans and monetary administrations. Everybody can enlist for Aadhaar – even a newborn child as indicated by UIDAI. UIDAI likewise as of late presented a blue colored Baal Aadhaar card for kids beneath the age of 5 years.
The child’s birth certificate and aadhar card of parents is required to enroll with ‘Baal Aadhaar’ card, the tyke’s introduction to the world testament and the Aadhaar card of one of the parents is required. Bal Aadhaar’ card information does not contain biometric data like fingerprints and iris filter.
A child beneath 5 years old gets a blue-colored aadhar and after they require a biometric update when grows to the age 15.
The organization likewise said that personal ID cards issued by kid’s school can be utilized for his/her Aadhaar enrolment.
Highlights of Baal aadhar
- Biometrics is not gathered for children underneath 5 years old. Their Aadhaar is connected to the Aadhaar of one of the parents
- Child’s aadhar certificate and parents aadhar are enough for enrolling with ball aadhar card
- Child under 5 years old gets blue shaded Aadhaar called ‘Baal Aadhaar card’
- Child’s school ID can be utilized as an identity confirmation for Aadhaar enrolment. Photo ID provided by the recognized educational organization is taken.
- At the point when a child achieves 5 years and 15 years old parents should take him/her to Aadhaar place for obligatory update
- Blue colored ball Aadhaar does not include biometric data.