Aadhar card download online By Using Aadhar Number & Enrolment Number, These days, Aadhaar card is essential for us. So we must not lose it. If you lost, unfortunately, you can reapply for aadhar card online. Still, if it’s not reached your address in a proper time, then there is another simple way. Get aadhar card download online
It’s an easy process. Just read our step-by-step guidelines to download your aadhar using the internet.
Steps to aadhar card download online
- Visit website uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the option ‘Download Aadhar’ on the home page. This link will be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- in ‘your personal details’ section chooses any one of option in ‘I have enrollment Id or Aadhar’.
- After entering enrollment id or aadhar number, you must mention your full name (previously mentioned in aadhar), mobile number and pin code
- Once you completed entire information, click ON OTP. The One time password will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and Tick on Submit link to download Government card.
- Your Aadhar card will be in the form of a PDF format and its password protected
- Enter the password and once you opened PDF file of India card take printout of it to the important purpose.
What is the password India Aadhar Card?
Your E-Aadhar will be in a PDF file that is also password protected. The password to open E-Aadhaar PDF file contains 8 characters. First 4 capital letters of your name (registered in aadhar) and year of birth in YYYY format
If your name is Deepak Raj and Your Year of Birth is 1987
Password of aadhar will be DEEP1987
Why is the Password Required?
To open Aadhar card download PDF file , Since PDF is normally known as a safe digital file format, UIDAI maintains your Aadhaar in a PDF file by protected with a password. Because of the E-Aadhar password, security chances of your aadhar will increase.
Aadhar Card Download Online by entering your Name and Date of Birth
It’s essential to have your Aadhaar card number and Aadhaar enrolment number to get aadhar card download online. In case you have lost your both numbers, then you have one possible option is that to Aadhar card download online with the help of your name and date of birth. Just continue reading
- First, visit the UIDAI website.
- Enter each of your details such as your full name, the mobile number registered), your address in the given field
- After submitting said info click on Send OTP button. In a few seconds, you will get an OTP to your mobile number
- Submit OTP, in the next few minutes You will receive SMS with the enrolment ID
- Now you can visit the e-Aadhar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Tick on “I Have” option enrolment Id” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar enrolment number, your full name pin code
- Enter text shown in the textbox.
- click on OTP (Get One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP once you canceled
- After completion of steps click on “done” button
- Select the “validate and download” option
- In this way, you can complete your aadhar card download process by using the date of birth and name
Benefits of aadhar card download online
If your Aadhaar card has misplaced you can visit the official link of UIDAI and can download the same at your ease. This Aadhar card download file is considered as E-Aadhar Card
The main E-aadhar card benefit is that you can accomplish aadhar card update online. You can very easily download a copy of your latest Aadhar card anytime and anywhere. The important thing is you must have laptop and internet facility.
As you understood in this blog that E-Aadhar, when downloaded, is in a format of PDF file that is also protected by a password. Once again this is the plus point for card holder as this system secures his or her information.
The Indian government is steadily incorporating and linking each of the information with the Aadhar card database. While Aadhar card is accurately unique identity proof of a person, linking it to the job and financial profile provides the all-around view of an individual to the government. This assists the authorities to properly determine an individual’s profile. You can also reward many government subsidies and schemes through owing aadhar. Let’s know some major benefits of E-aadhar card.
The requirement of aadhar for Passport:
The government has announced that Aadhar card is compulsory for new Passport. Your password may get canceled if you do not have your Aadhar card with you in Passport Centre while verification process
The requirement of aadhar number to link with Voter ID card:
Voter id would be linked to aadhar card number. This is to reduce Fraud voters. Once it is linked with aadhar card, there would be no risk of multiple voter ID card holders who deals illegally.
LPG Subsidy through Aadhaar:
According to PAHAL Scheme of Government, subsidy amount of LPG cylinder is sent to the bank account of the consumer, which has been registered with aadhar. If the consumer doesn’t have an Aadhar then there he or she misses the subsidy amount on each cylinder they buy.
Aadhar card for provident fund accounts
EPFO(Employees Provident Fund Organization) provides Provident Fund facilities to the employees of India. There was a declaration was made to link aadhar number of account holders with their provident fund accounts.
Aadhar card for Ration Cards:
Aadhaar number has also been linked to ration cards to eliminate fraud ration card holders
Thus, Conclusion of Aadhar card Download is Aadhar has been becoming a unique identity document for every citizen of India and brought flawless consistency in the Indian Governmental system. To take this facility easily the government has carried out a system through the help of official website UIDAI, which permits you to access Aadhar by electronic means. Through E-Aadhaar system you can download and print your Aadhar easily.