Xiaomi to launch Portable Air Compressor in Indian market soon
There is an ongoing protest against Chinese products across the country. Chinese roots are deep in the Indian tech market including Xiaomi. It includes many items like trimmers, fitness bands, speakers, earphones, power banks with Mi TV. Even under the circumstances of the pandemic, this company is launching new products in India. Xiaomi is going to launch its portable electric air compressors on July 14. Xiaomi has also shared its video on its official Twitter handle. The 23-second video shows the look of this compressor. The compressor’s design is similar to that of a lock. With this, tyres of bikes, bicycles, and even the car can be filled.
Specification of the portable compressor
- It is a portable electric air compressor, so you can carry it with you. Its dimension is 124*71*45.3 mm without pipe.
- This electric compressor comes with a micro-USB charging interface. Its inflation pressure range is 0.2-10.3bar / 3-150psi.
- This will fill the air on bikes, bicycles, football and car tyres.
- It has a 2000mAh battery which gets fully charged in 3 hours.
- If the air in your vehicle gets reduced and there is no shop nearby, then this compressor will be useful.
- A screen is also provided in this device so that the user can check the air pressure as well.
Portable Air Compressor Price
This Xiaomi product prices Euro 39.99 (about INR 3,400) in the UK. In such a situation, its price can be from 3 to 3.5 thousand rupees. The company will offer this product with a digital pressure-sensing display, pre-set pressure control system, compact and durable design.
Xiaomi products are not being delivered
Xiaomi generates the most revenue from smartphones in India. So the company is now focusing more on ecosystem products. On the other hand, online platforms such as Flipkart, Amazon, or others are not delivering Xiaomi products.