Windows 10 Operating System Download Free Full Version
Windows 10 Operating System Download: Every six months there is a new update released by the tech giant Microsoft. These major updates take some time to reach your collars as Microsoft believes in doing immense testing before launching the new update. Recently Microsoft has released the latest version of Windows 10 in November 2019. This November 2019 update is named as Windows 10 version 1909. It was codenamed as19H2 during the development.
Windows is considered the most used operating system due to its user-friendly GUI and is a source of exciting innovations, hence everyone wants to have the latest Windows 10 Operating System right there in the computers.
Therefore, in this post, we will provide you a complete process to download Windows 10 Full Version Free. But, before getting into the steps first have a quick tour to the Windows 10 versions
Windows 10 OS Versions
The most widely used two versions of Windows 10 are –
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
Difference between Windows 10 Home and Pro
- Windows 10 Pro is mostly used in Professional laptops and computers whereas Home is used on regular systems.
- Windows 10 Pro is safer than Windows 10 Home in terms of data security.
- A Windows 10 Pro device can be linked to domain; this cannot be done in Windows 10 Home.
- Pro can be remotely connected to another system under one roof.
- Windows 10 Home does not have features like Hyper-V, BitLocker, MS update for business, etc. that Pro does have.
Now you know many basics about Windows 10 OS. To install its full version it is suggested first to take a proper backup of your data for the clean installation process. You can use the following mediums to store the files
- Use Google Drive to upload all the files, as it is a cloud-based storage system therefore you can access the files anytime and anywhere you want.
- If you have much of your data in document format then OneDrive is the best way to upload the data and have a backup.
- To store the data you can also use external hard drives such as pen drives, USB drive, etc.
Hardware requirements for Installation Windows 10 Operating System
To get the Windows 10 full version in your PC you must have the following:
- Memory: 1GB and 2GB for 32bit and 64bit respectively.
- RAM: 1GB and 2GB for 32bit and 64bit respectively.
- Hard disk: 16 GB for 32bit OS 20 GB for 64bit OS
- Display: 800×600
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Windows 10 Operating System Download
Now that you are all set with the required hardware and backup taken, its time now to get started with the installation steps
- Visit the link insider.windows.com in your current system browser.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ on the web page and enter your Microsoft account credentials
- Once signed in there will be two options – to get the copy of free Windows 10 for your computer or for mobile phone, select one by clicking on it
- Next, you will proceed to a page titled ‘’is it right for me?” this page contains all the necessary T&C and documentation stating the requirements.
- Scroll down the same page, you will find ‘Get the preview’ option click on it and also click on the ‘Download the ISO’ link.
- On a new page display showing, the preview of the key for Windows 10 free will. (though there is no use of it still we suggest to note it down in case of Windows ask to activate the copy)
- Based on your work requirement choose between using 32 or 64 bit.
- Now download the Windows 10 free ISO file and burn that into a USB or DVD.
- You can run setup.exe in order to save your files from losing from the DVD or USB.
- This is it; you are now all ready to use a free copy of Windows 10 Home or Pro. Keep updating for better functioning.
Pro-Tip – To get the free updates of Windows 10, keep the insider’s account active by visiting it in weeks.
Windows 10 operating system has made a major turning point, as it is available free of cost to the users. This is a promising shift by Microsoft as earlier it offered OS support for a specific duration but now the company is ready to support the Windows 10 version for the entire life-cycle of the hardware or device. This concludes that Microsoft is now more focused on providing better services along with a platform.