Poco had a very promising start in the form of PocoF1, but the company was not able to provide many smartphones as it was expected. But after that, it went on a break and was seen completely missing from the market. But now Poco is coming with their better-functioned phone Poco F2. A phone with better functioning from PocoF1 and good processor and graphics designs to compete with other brands.
Features of Poco F2
Various features have been included in this device to make it different from other brand phones are:
- Poco F2 is the rebranded version of K30 Pro.
- It has snapdragon 865 with liquid cooling, UFS 3.1 storage, LPDDR5 RAM, and awesome camera sensor.
- Poco F2 has a metallic body that is different from other Poco devices. There is Gorilla 5 glass at the front and back of its body.
- The phone is embedded with IR blaster and NFC.
- Xiaomi MIUI 11 onboard a Poco Launcher 2.0. The phone is equipped with the usage of its resources.
- Poco F2 gives a preview of what we expect from Poco F2, vanilla model. Punch out a hole for the camera, triple camera system.
Specifications Of Poco F2
6.67” FHD+AMOLED 180Hz touch screen response rate. Max brightness of 800 nits amd peak brightness of 1200 nits. HDR10+ support, notch less display with pop-up camera, corning glass on front and back.
64MP: Sony IMX686 sensor, 1/1.7” sensor, 0.8μm pixels, EIS, OIS
Tertiary: 13MP, Wide-Angle Camera, 123° Quaternary: 2MP, depth sensor
Video:8K video recording (resolution of 7680 × 4320)
Front Camera: 20MP
MIUI 11 based on Android 10, with Poco Launcher
It includes Wifi:802.11, ax/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Bluetooth:v5.0 and 4G supportable. Sensors include Fingerprint, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
|Device Name||Xiaomi Poco F2|
|Operating system||Android v10(Q)|
|Processor||Qualcomm snapdragon 865|
|Camera||Rear camera:64+8+13+2:Front Camera:20MP|
|RAM and STORAGE||6GB+128GB|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|Video Recording||7680×4320 @ 30 fps, 3840×2160 @ 60 fps, 1920×1080 @ 960 fps|
|Quick Charging||Yes, fast 33W|
|Wifi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, ax/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Available in colours||Sky Blue, Moonlight White, Starry Purple, Space Grey|
|Launch Date in India||15th May, 2020(Expected)|
Xiaomi Poco F2 Price In India
Xiaomi Poco F2 is expected to be released on 15 May 2020. It will be available in Sky Blue, Moonlight White, Starry Purple, Space Grey colors. It will be available on online stores and is likely to be 26,990(INR).