Connect with us

Breaking News

Windows 10 S Coming soon to all editions of Windows 10

Published

on

Windows 10 S Coming soon to all editions of Windows 10

Last year, Microfost introduced a light version of the Windows 10 OS that only allowed the users run apps from Microsoft official store. The company released this S mode for increasing the performance in low-end PCs and delivers a cleaner user experience.  Despite having some advantages, the Windows 10 S id not quite go down well with users, probably the shortage of apps in the Microsoft Store.

Joe Belfiore, Microsoft Corporate Vice President, said that there was some confusion about Windows 10 S OS from Microsoft’s partners and consumers. That is why the Redmond giant will now give users the option to have Windows 10 S mode on any version of Windows 10 through a special S Mode, instead of it being its own edition. The Window 10 S mode will come with an upcoming update.

Those who have Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro will be able to switch to the S Mode in order to have a faster and more intuitive user experience. ANd also users can switch back to the normal mode when they needed. I don’t think that Microsoft does solve any confusion, but rather created more.

There is only one thing good here, all the users who bought a PC with Windows 10 S installed will able to switch to the full Windows 10 version at no additional cost of paying $49 like before.

Breaking News

Trump first sitting US president to visit North Korea

Published

on

South Korea : US president Donald Trump met Chairman Kim Jong Un crossing over the demarcation line between North and South Korea.
There was a historic handshake between the both at the demilitarized zone being the first ever sitting president to set foot over to what is called the most isolated nation in the world, being at brinks of war for multiple times with US.
Mr Kim said he had never expected to meet the president at this place.

Trump, in the backdrop of G20 Summit, visited North Korea accompanied with his daughter Ivanka Trump and Secretary Mike Pompeo.

Accompanying Trump to the DMZ was South Korean President Moon Jae-in. This was the first tri-lateral meeting between South Korea, North Korea and the US. South Korean President Moon Jae-in has been trying to act as a mediator between the two countries for years, points out commentator Ankit Panda.

 

_107645103_mediaitem107645101

Trump steps onto North Korean soil.

Both leaders are seating for a press conference at De-militarized Zone, which was highly unexpected.

Chairman Kim says it is “very significant” that they can meet – “This means we can feel at ease and meet each other with positive answers. I believe this will have a positive influence on all of our discussions in the future”.

The summit, Mr Trump says, was “long planned” and that Mr Kim had invited him over.

The invitation to meet Kim however was put out by an impromptu tweet by President Trump.
Trump has repeatedly said the press coverage of his relationship with North Korea’s Kim of being too negative, lashing out at media.
“If you didn’t show up the press was going to make me look very bad”, Trump said on Twitter.

He says he was “proud to step over that line” in to North Korea.

“I enjoy being with you,” he tells Mr Kim towards the end of press conference.

Talking to press President Trump also said that he would invite Kim to White House.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Venezuela opposition leader Juan Guaido calls for mass protests to overthrow Maduro

Published

on

Number of National Guardsman, Guaido claims, have sided with the opposition to overthrow the Nicolas Maduro regime injuring hundreds of protestors and civilians in the protests on Tuesday. It is one of many such attempts by opposition since January.
Nicholas Maduro is recognized as President by China, Russia, Turkey and a handful of more nations whereas Mr. Guaido is considered as interim president by USA, UK and most of the Latin American countries totalling support of around 50 nations around the globe.

But in a defiant TV address, last night, Venezuelan president Maduro claimed ‘victory’ thwarting the attempted coup against him. The access to social media, streaming and messaging services was restored across Venezuela just minutes prior to Maduro speech following day of internet disruption.

“They failed in their plan. They failed in their call, because the people of Venezuela want peace. We will continue to emerge victorious … in the months and years ahead. I have no doubt about it”, Mr Maduro said in a n hourlong address to the nation in which he was flanked by top military officials around him, contradicting Mr Guaido’s claim atleast for now.

Venezuela National Guard armoured vehicle drives into protesters injuring scores.

The development comes after Juan Guaido declared the ‘final phase’ of operation to topple Venezuela’s Maduro. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo claimed that Maduro was preparing to leave the country just when he was prevented to do so due to Russian intervention.
“He had an airplane on the tarmac, he was ready to leave this morning as we understand it and the Russians indicated he should stay”, Pompeo said in an interview with CNN. “He was headed for Havana”, he further added. However he provided no concrete source for the information and his claims could not be verified independently.

In between the developments US President Donald Trump tweeted he was monitoring the situation “very closely” followed by series of other tweets threatening the regime.

Meanwhile US FAA banned all the low flights operating in Venezuelan air space reported news agency Reuters.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Gully Boy Sequel Confirmed : Zoya AKhtar also wants to make the sequels of ‘Luck By Chance’ and ‘Dil Dhadkane Do’

Published

on

The film ‘Gully Boy’ has brought India’s hip-hop culture into the limelight. This film inspired many to go after their dreams, no matter what circumstances they are into. Acting, direction, songs and story, everything about Gully Boy is very marvellous. There is good news for the fans of this movie. The film’s director Zoya Akhtar has confirmed the sequel of this story is in the progress. 

Gully Boy starred Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt in the lead roles. It was released in India on 14th February and did very good business at box office. The movie Gully Boy had its world premiere at the Berlin Film Festival. The film surely won hearts and it is being predicted that the movie will bag all the awards this year.

When asked about this Gully Boy and hip-hop culture in India, Zoya said, “My co-writer Reema Kagti and I do feel there’s so much more to be said on the entire hip-hop culture in our country. And another film exploring the theme is being scripted and planned.” She did not mention anything about the cast of this upcoming movie, but she was clear that it will not feature her brother, Farhan Akhtar. He was a producer for Gully Boy. She didn’t feature him as an actor because according to her he didn’t fit into Gully Boy character. She said that both of them felt sorry for this fact. It is being rumoured that Ishaan Khattar will play the lead role in this Gully Boy sequel, but no such news is from directors or producers.

Its been 10 years that Zoya is in direction field. She started her career with the movie Luck by Chance and now she is very well recognised. Her some of the brilliant movies are Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Talaash, and her recent release Gully Boy. There were some news about the sequel of Zindagi na Milegi Dobara, to which, Zoya replied, ““Honestly, people want a second movie of ZNMD, but I think the best franchise would either be Luck By Chance or Dil Dhadakne Do. There are so many characters and so many streams and they are ongoing stories. So I think they would make better franchises.”

 

Continue Reading

Bollywood

Amitabh And Emraan To Share Screen Space in Rumi Jafry’s Next Courtroom Drama Barf : Reports

Published

on

Amitabh Bachchan and filmmaker Rumi Jafry worked together for the film God Tussi Great Ho in 2008. After that, they didn’t work together for a while. Apparently, Rumi had approached Amitabh Bachchan for a thriller film in 2014, which was going to feature actress, Chitrangada Singh as a co-star of Big B.

In September 2018, Rumi convinced Mr Bachchan for his next film. Now, he has roped Emraan Hashmi to be cast in the same film with Bachchan. This movie is titled as Barf. Anand Pandit will produce the movie. Emraan and Bachchan have never worked together before. Emraan is the second person from the Bhatt family to work with Amitabh, first being Alia. The trade is very curious about this pair.

Rumi is ready to work after almost seven years of break. The film that he is directing is going to be a courtroom drama in which Big B will be playing the character of the judge. Mr Bachchan has played the role of a lawyer in the movies like Pink and Badla. It is said that the movie Barf will have lots of twist and turns. Annu Kapoor and Saurabh Shukla will play pivotal characters in the film. Saurabh and Annu were last seen together in Jolly LLB 2 that starred Akshay Kumar in the lead.  Saurabh Shukla played the role of judge and Annu was the lawyer in the film.

It is rumoured that Rumi and David Dhawan have come together for yet another film which will star Varun Dhawan. There is no other news regarding this topic though.

On the work front, Emraan has last seen Why Cheat India which could not collect more at the box office. But the subject of the movie was appreciated by the trade analysts and critics. He will be seen in Shahrukh Khan’s Netflix Drama ‘Blood of Bards’

Amitabh’s film Badla released on Saturday and it is doing decent business at box office. His film Brahmastra alongside Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt that will be releasing in December. Brahmastra is a sci-fi film which also stars Mouni Roy, Akkineni Nagarjuna, Dimple Kapadia and Divyendu Sharma.  During the logo launch of Brahmastra, 150 drones were used to light up the night sky at Kumbh Mela.

 

Continue Reading

Bollywood

Badla Review : Taapsee and Big B Rocked It Again!

Published

on

As Bollywood is bombarding us with biopics and periodic dramas, the film Badla is like an amazing change. Trailer of the movie left us awestruck and we were waiting for this film to come out. Now that the movie is released, it got 3-4 stars by fans and critics.  Badla made the box office collection of 3 Crores on day 1. As there is a weekend coming, the growth in the business is expected. Today, Badla is the only movie released from Bollywood.

Badla is a gender-reversed remake of the superhit Spanish film Contratiempo. The movie stars amazingly brilliant Amitabh Bachchan and Tapsee Pannu. The film makes references to Mahabharata Characters like Lord Krishna, Arjuna, Draupadi, Dhritarashtra and Sanjaya when a retired advocate (Amitabh Bachchan) and an out-on-bail murder suspect (Taapsee Pannu). Amitabh Bachchan is the retired advocate who has won all the cases in his 40 years of career. Taapsee is portraying famous businesswoman who is being accused of the murder.

The film Manav Kaul in a special appearance. An old couple who loves theatre lives in a home in the woods which is played by Amrita Singh and Tanveer Ghani. The acting of Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu makes this movie classy but Amrita Singh also did her part very well. The dialogues of the movie are amazing and very well written. They engage the listeners and tangle them into suspense and thrill.

Badla is full of twists and turns and if you are a suspense lover, you will love this movie. The amazing part of the movie is, it has no songs that interrupt the fun and suspense. The story moves fast and that is really the need of the story. The setups and locales clearly suit the film.  The camerawork is done really well. Sujoy Ghosh did his part very nicely as far as direction is concerned. The people who have seen the Spanish version may not like the film.

Trade analyst Taran Adarsh gave 3.5 stars to this movie and praised Mr Bachchan and Tapsee for their brilliant work. Basically, the duo of Big B and Taapsee rocked the screens again.

 

Continue Reading

Trending