The social media platform Facebook is extremely popular worldwide. Currently, this platform is being used the most. But have you thought about who has seen your Facebook profile? If you want to know this, then we will tell you a special trick here, through which you will be able to find out who has seen your profile. Let’s know …
How to check who has seen your Facebook profile?
- If you want to know who has seen your Facebook profile, then first log in to Facebook on a computer or laptop.
- Right-click with the mouse after the Facebook page opens
- After this, you will see the view page source option, click on it
- After opening the new page, give the command CTRL + F
- As soon as you give the command, a search box will open on the right side, in which you have to search by entering BUDDY_ID.
- You will see a 15 digit ID written equal to BUDDY_ID, copy it
- After doing so enter by typing Facebook.com/15-digit ID. Here the ID of the user who has checked your profile will open.
Facebook removed this button at the beginning of the new year
Facebook removed the Like button on the public page at the beginning of the new year. The company believes that removing the Like button will increase public Facebook page followers. After the new update, users will only see the follow button on the Facebook page, although users will be able to like any post earlier. At the same time, the company has shared the information of this update through its official blog.
This feature launched last year
Facebook launched an app lock-like feature for its users last year. This new feature will secure the private message of Messenger. That means everyone will not be able to read private messages on your Messenger. App Lock will work by adding an extra layer of security to the private message. Facebook’s App lock is currently present in the Privacy Settings section, which can be used by the user by changing the settings. This allows the Messenger app to be unlocked through the user’s privacy settings such as fingerprint and face authentication.