Chinese company Vivo has launched two of its flagship phones X50 and X50 Pro in India. Both models come with a punch-hole display and include features such as 3D soundtracking, audio zoom, and Super Night Mode 3.0. Both have an in-display fingerprint sensor for security. However, the Vivo X50 Pro comes with a Gimbal camera system, which serves to stabilize the frame for a clear photo and video capture. The phone has a curved display design.
Vivo X50 and X50 Pro: price and offers in India
- The initial price of Vivo X50 in India is Rs 34990 for its 128GB storage variant, while the 256GB storage option will cost Rs 37,990.
- While Vivo X50 Pro has been launched in a single 256GB storage variant, which is priced at Rs 49,990.
- The Vivo X50 has Frost Blue and Glaze Black color options available, while the Vivo X50 Pro has a single color that is Alpha Gray.
- Apart from this, both the phones will be available to buy from July 24, while pre-booking will start on Thursday (July 16) through offline and online retailers including Reliance Digital, Croma, Flipkart, Amazon, Vijay Sales, Paytm Mall, and Tata Clique.
- Under the launching offer, a cashback of Rs 4,000 is being given on buying Vivo X50 and X50 Pro with HDFC Bank and ICICI bank cards. Apart from this, assured buyback of up to 65 percent is also being given under Vivo Reward and Upgrade Application.
- Apart from this, the company has also launched new TWS Neo Truly Wireless earbuds with Vivo X50 and X50 Pro smartphones, priced at Rs 5,990.
Vivo X50 Pro Smartphone: Specifications and Features
- Vivo X50 smartphone with dual nano sim support works on Android 10 OS.
- It has a 6.56 inch Full HD Plus Platte Ultra-O AMOLED screen, which comes with HDR 10+ support, 90Hz refreshed rate, 180Hz touch response rate.
- The phone is equipped with the Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, which comes with 8GB of RAM.
- There are four rear cameras for photography which features a 48-megapixel customized Sony IMX598 primary sensor with f / 1.6 lens and optical image stabilization (OIS). Apart from this, it has an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with a super-wide-angle lens in the camera setup, which has a 120-degree field of view (FoV), which is a 5-megapixel macro shooter with f / 2.48 aperture and a 13-megapixel bokeh shooter with f / 2.48 aperture. The phone has 20x digital zoom support.
- For selfies, the Vivo X50 has a 32-megapixel selfie camera at the front. The phone also comes with features like Astro Mode, Extreme Night Vision, Super Night HDR, Pro Sports Mode, Motion AF Tracking, and Instant Vlog.
- The Vivo X50 has onboard storage of up to 256GB, which does not support microSD cards. For connectivity, it includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS / A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port. The phone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The phone also has a 4200mAh battery which supports 33W flash charge fast charging technology. The dimensions of the phone are 159.54×75.39×7.55 mm and it weighs just 174.5 grams.
Vivo X50 Pro Smartphone: Specifications and Features·
- Vivo X50 Pro Smartphone running Dual Nano SIM runs on Android 10 OS.
- It has a 6.5-inch Full HD Plus 3D Curved Ultra-O AMOLED screen with HDR 10+ support, which comes with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch response rate.
- The phone is an Octacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor paired with 8GB LPDDR4V RAM.
- For photography, the Vivo X50 Pro has four rear cameras with an f / 1.6 lens and a 48-megapixel customized Sony IMX598 primary sensor equipped with a Gimbal camera system. Apart from this, there will be 8-megapixel super-wide-angle shooter with 120-degree FoV, 13-megapixel Bokeh shooter with f / 2.48 lens, and 8-megapixel telescopic shooter that supports 60x hybrid zoom.
- There is also a 32-megapixel selfie camera in the front for selfie. It comes with preloaded camera features including Super Clear Night Mode, 3D Stabilization, Extreme Night Vision, Astro Mode, Super Night HDR, Motion AF Tracking, and an Instant Vlog.
- The Vivo X50 Pro comes with UFS2.1 storage up to 256 GB, with no microSD card support. Connectivity includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS / A-GPS and USB Type-C port. The phone also includes an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The phone will get a 4315mAh battery which supports a 33W flash charge. The dimensions of the phone are 158.46×72.8×8.04 mm and it weighs just 181.5 grams.