How to Unlock LG Stylo 3 Plus Bootloader (T-Mobile / Metro PCs / LGM470)
LG has launched the Stylo 3 Plus (T-Mobile / Metro PCs / LGM470) smartphone back in May month. LG Stylo 3 plus is a mid-range smartphone that comes with decent hardware and software on the board. The Stylo 3 Plus (T-Mobile / Metro PCs / LGM470) comes with 5.7-inch IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixels of resolution. It is powered by Octa-core CPU under the hood which clocks at 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 along with Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset on board.
The Stylo 3 Plus LGM470 model number comes with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage option along with micro SD card support up to 256 GB. It has a 13-megapixel camera on the back side and 5-megapixel camera on the front side. It is packed with Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery inside and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box. It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back side.
Here in this article, we will guide you to how to unlock LG Stylo 3 Plus bootloader. After unlocking the bootloader, you can install a custom recovery, root your device, install customs ROM etc. If you have LG Stylo 3 Plus smartphone and want to unlock the bootloader of it, then you are at the right place. Follow the article step by step to unlock LG Stylo 3 Plus bootloader.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- This tutorial is only for LG Stylo 3 Plus LGM470. Don’t try it on others devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Setup Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers for the device.
- Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
HOW TO UNLOCK LG Stylo 3 Plus BOOTLOADER
- GO to the ADB and fastboot folder and open the command prompt by holding the shift key and press the right click on an empty space.
- Connect your device via USB cable.
- Now write the following command :
adb reboot bootloader
- Write again the following command
fastboot oem unlock unlock_key
- Now replace the unlock_key with the unlock key that you see in the command prompt.
- Now write the following command to reboot your device.
Now, you have successfully unlocked the LG Stylo 3 Plus bootloader.