Here in this article, we will show you how to root LG Stylo 3 Plus and install TWRP custom Recovery. The Stylo 3 Plus was launched in May this year. It has 5.7-ch Full HD display, Octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage option.
If you have LG Stylo 3 Plus mid-range smartphone and want to root it and install TWRP recovery, then you are at the right place. Follow the article to root LG Stylo 3 Plus and install TWRP recovery. After rooting, you can customize Your phone, uninstall unnecessary pre-installed apps, you can install root only apps, you can install custom ROMs etc. You can install custom TWRP recovery.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for LG Stylo 3 Plus. Don’t try it on others devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Setup Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers for the LG Stylo 3 Plus.
- Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP CUSTOM RECOVER ON LG STYLO 3 PLUS
- Download the TWRP zip file from the above-mentioned link and rename it to recovery.img and transfer it into the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Again open the Command prompt in ADB and Fastboot folder by the press and hold the shift key and click the right button of the mouse.
- Now, write the following command.
- If you see the alpha numeric number with fastboot beside, then your device is connected successfully.
- write the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You have installed TWRP recovery successfully on LG STylo 3 Plus.
HOW TO ROOT LG STYLO 3 PLUS
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the above-mentioned link and transfer it to your device internal storage.
- disconnect your device from PC or Laptop and reboot into recovery mode by pressing and holding power and volume up buttons together for few seconds until the LG Logo appears.
- Now, release the buttons and then immediately press them again until the Recovery screen appears.
- tap on the install and select the SuperSU zip file.
- After installation complete, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.
That’s it, you have successfully root your LG Stylo 3 Plus and installed TWRP recovery.