Oppo has achieved new heights in the field of smartphones and now they are planning to make it big in the field of smartwatches. They are going to launch their first-ever smartwatch on March 6th in the event organised for Oppo Find X2. Oppo smartwatch looks similar to apple smartwatch but is not quite like that. It differs in many points and leaked photos reveal that the watch looks stunning with hidden functions that make it different and unique.
The watch will be unveiled on March 6th at 3 pm at the event. It has the best looks that are made by Oppo. Oppo revealed about this product in the teaser that was released on 3rd March. After the teaser, it is ready to arrive in the markets on 6th March. Company has come up with many new ideas and they have bundled in one to make it a successful product as their smartphones.
Oppo watch looks similar to the apple watch but is quite different. Oppo has tried to match with the Apple smartwatch but could not succeed. Design of the watch looks a bit copied but is unique in itself.
Oppo smartwatch teaser was unveiled by the Oppos global account on Twitter, and they tweeted as-“It’s time to say hello to Oppo smartwatches. It will be launched alongside the Find X2 flagship at 3 pm (IST) on 6th March”.
Its Specifications and Features are not revealed by the company yet, but technical freaks have predicted some of the features from the images that are revealed from various sources.
Some of the expected features of upcoming Oppo smartwatch are:
- The photo reveals that there might be options for calling and receiving calls.
- On the right, it is estimated that there is an option to send messages to the caller if you are not able to receive calls. The watch looks slightly different from the Apple watch but it gets matched up with some features.
- Its shape and design look similar to Apple watch, but there’s no knob on the sides that could function like Ape watches.
- watch match matchchavailableilab e and in grey colour.
- It’s strap is also something different that buyers will cheer about.
- Oppo watch has a curved screen and a 3D glass.
- On one of the sides, it has a microphone and an interesting green line on the bottom key.
- It works on the Android systems and it runs on Google’s Wear OS.
These are all the Specifications and Features that have been noted from the photos that are revealed.
To know more about it Stay tuned and wait for 6th March.