Micro-blogging site Twitter is coming soon with new features for its users. Through this, users will be able to watch YouTube videos on their timeline and they will not be redirected to the YouTube app. At the same time, the company believes that this new feature will make it easier for users to watch videos.
New features of Twitter are currently being tested in the US, Japan, Canada and Saudi Arabia. IOS users will be able to use this feature. It is expected that the feature will be made available to Android users soon.
A Twitter spokesperson has said that we will be testing the new feature for four weeks and based on the results, a decision will be taken regarding the launch of the feature. Apart from this, not much information has been received.
The company launched the Fleets feature last year. Through this feature, users will be able to communicate with their followers in a new way. This feature has already been launched for users in Brazil and Italy.
India has become the third country to use this new style of communication on Twitter. Like other social media platforms, photos or other messages posted through Fleets will only be available for 24 hours. After 24 hours, they will automatically disappear from the profile.
How to use this feature?
- To use the Twitter User Fleets feature, first tap on the avatar on the left side of your user profile.
- After this, users can add any photo, video or GIF image to their Fleet.
- If you want to see another user’s Fleets, tap on that user’s avatar.
- After this, you will see the latest Fleet posted by that user.
- If you want to see the old Fleets of that user, then you can swipe left or right.