Motorola Razr 2020 Foldable Phone : Specifications, Features and Many More
Finally, after a delay, Motorola is going to. Launch Motorola Razr folding smartphone in India. It is expected to launch in the month of February. Its online booking is available from 26 January. Its price is still not confirmed by the company.
Motorola Razr taken idea from its design from its original Razr, including the curved chin. It is one of the best folding smartphones ever produced. It is revealed reinvention of its flip phone in them of foldable smartphone at a press conference in Los Angeles.
Features of Motorola Razr 2020
- A New smartphone features a flexible screen that holds completely. In half. To give its attractive looks. They have added a secondary screen in the front of a foldable smartphone which is called as quick view external display to offer faster access to notifications heat highlight at the upper side of the phone.
- Motorola Razr looks similar as compared with original Motorola Razr, including curved chin, however, everything is updated. The design is water repellent.
- The primary display of the phone is OLED HD+ screen with 876*2142 pixel screen with 21:9 aspect. Ratio. The company confirms that no gap. Is there between the folding. Quick View display can be in action at a time of selfie, view notifications, playback.
- It uses advanced screen technology that allows a phone to fold with both sides perfectly.
- Company has added some important features in the camera, as they have added night vision mode to ensure the better quality images in low light. AI algorithm has been used to click images in dark Mode.
- Moving onto the software section, it is backed with Android 9.0Pie and company has ensured that when you Flip the phone, the things which you were seeing in the secondary screen, appears on the primary screen.
Specifications Of Motorola Razr
|Launch Date||6th February 2020|
|Operating system||Android 9.0pie|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)|
|RAM and STORAGE||6GB,128GB|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||3.0,Type C 1.0 Reversible Connector|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, gyro metre, proximity, compass|
|Charging||Fast Charging 15W|