Reliance Jio GigaFiber: Jio has always trusted and moved on to next-generation technologies. And, this time after telecommunications, Reliance Jio Infocomm is offering Jio GigaFiber, the high-speed fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) with ultra-low-cost tariffs and a combo service that bundles broadband, landline and television connections. Jio GigaFibre is expected to launch commercially on August 12 at the company’s official Annual General Meeting (AGM). The service will be made available in 1,100 cities across India and is likely to take the Indian broadband market by storm.
Mukesh Ambani helmed Reliance Industries has said in a statement while announcing the quarterly results of the company, that, Beta trials of Gigafibre services went successful and entire bouquet of smart home solutions, will be rolled out to target more than 50 million households.
Reliance Jio GigaFibre 2019
|Basis||Reliance Jio GigaFibre|
|Broadband Speed||Promises to offer fast speeds of up to 100 Mbps. In the preview period, Jio GigaFiber is offering speeds of 50 Mbps over the 2.4Ghz wireless network and 100 Mbps over 5Ghz WiFi networks.|
|Broadband Data Plans||Currently, under the preview offer, Jio GigaFibre only has one single plan. This includes unlimited voice and data access up to 100GB.|
|Broadband Price||1. Jio GigaFibre would charge Rs 600 per month offering broadband, landline and TV access through a single FTTH connection. |
2. According to some reports, the subscribers may get the option to connect at least 40 devices to its smart home network for up to Rs 100.
Jio GigaFibre Plans 2019
|Jio GigaFibre Plans||Monthly Limit||Speed||Router||Useful For|
|Rs 2500||100 GB||50 Mbps||Single-Band||Small Home with connectivity among few devices, 2.4 GHz frequency, browsing, emails and video watching|
|Rs 4500||100 GB||100 Mbps||Dual- Band||Large Space with connectivity among large devices, 2.4 GHz and 5GHz frequency, Hd streaming, gaming, and movies.|
How You Can Register For Early Access of Jio GigaFibre?
Step 1: You first required to register on the company’s official website: https://www.jio.com/
Step 2: You will see “Jio GigaFibre Invite Now” option. Click on it and the page will automatically fetch your location.
Step 3: You just need to provide name, email ID and mobile number and press Submit.
Step 3: After filling the above details, you will receive an OTP on your phone to verify the registration.
Free installation of ONT device will be offered to you with a refundable security deposit Rs 4,500.
What Additional Services will be provided with Jio Gigafibre?
- GigaRouter and GigaTV set-top box devices are expected to launch by the company.
- A range of new Internet of Things (IoT) products which includes smart speaker, Wi-Fi extender, video and audio dongle, TV camera and a smart plug.
Why you should look forward to Jio GigaFiber?
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber will receive up to 1Gbps of internet speeds and 100GB of data. And all these services will be free. You will be able to download big files in mere milliseconds.
- With the use of advanced technology, Jio Gigafibre will provide you with faster network speeds with negligible loss in signal.
- There are no old-fashioned cables involved in Gigafibre as it’s an all-optical cable affair which is faster and more reliable. It does not rely on slower or traditional copper fibre networks to connect houses to the main network.