Google has launched the latest Android 8.0 Oreo Mobile operating system. The company already released the Android 8.0 OS update for its Pixels and Nexus devices. Here in this article, we will guide you to how to download and install Android Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4C based on LineageOS 15.
LineageOS 15 is the custom ROM which is based on Android 8.0 Operating system. Thaks to the developer Demon000 who develop the Android 8.0 Oreo based custom ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 4C (Libra). Xiaomi launched Mi 4C smartphone back in 2015. It came with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system out of the box. It will take time to the company to release the Android 8.0 Oreo official update.
If you have Xiaomi Mi 4C smartphone and want to install Android 8.0 Oreo on it, then you are at right place. Just follow the complete article to download and install Android Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4C based on LineageOS 15.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial only for Xiaomi Mi 4C, Don’t try it on others devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi 4C based on LineageOS 15
- Download GApps
How to install Android Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 4C based on LineageOS 15
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
That’s all, you have installed Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi 4C based on LineageOS 15. It will take time while booting the first time.