OnePlus has launched the another flagship killer smartphone in July 2015, called OnePlus two also knows as OnePlus 2. The OnePlus two comes with Oxygen 3.5.6 UI out of the box which is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating. The company released the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update to the phone. Here in this article, we will guide you how to update, download and install Android Oreo on OnePlus Two based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM.
The LineageOS 15 Android Oreo for OnePlus Two is a custom ROM and developed by Shreesha.Murthy. The LineageOS 15 for OnePlus two which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo OS still in the initial alpha stage and has many bugs. SO proceed at your own risk and we will not responsible if anything happens to your device.
If you have OnePlus Two flagship killer smartphone and want to update to Android Oreo OS, then you are at right place. Follow the article step by step to update, download and install Android Oreo on OnePlus Two which is based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM.
- Everything else not listed on non-working list
- Alert slider
- offline gestures
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tu torial is only for OnePlus Two. Don’t try it on others devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus Two based on LineageOS 15
- Download GApps
How to install Android Oreo On OnePlus two based on LineageOS 15
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode by pressing and holding power and volume buttons together for few seconds.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
Now your OnePlus Two is running on LineageOS 15 custom ROM which based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. If you are facing any problem or issue during the installation, let us know in the comment box.