Here in this article, we will guide you to how to download and install Android Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z2 based on LineageOS 15. It’s an unofficial custom ROM which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. If you have Lenovo Zuk Z2 smartphone and want to experience Android 8.0 Oreo features on it, then you are at right place. Just follow the article step by step to download and install Android Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z2 smartphone based on Lineag OS 15 custom ROM.
Lenovo ZUk Z2 was launched in June 2016. It’s a high-end flagship smartphone. The Zuk Z2 comes with 5-inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a Quad-Core CPU under the hood along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage option.
The Lenovo Zuk 2 smartphone is featured with 13 megapixels camera on the back side and 8 megapixels camera on the front side. It is packed with Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. It comes with a front mounted fingerprint sensors.
It came with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating system out of the box with ZUI 2.5 running on top. The company already released the Android 7.0 Nougat OS update for the smartphone. If you waiting for the Android 8.0 Oreo update which was launched recently, then you have to wait for few months. If you want to test the Android Oreo features without waiting anymore, then you should go for custom ROMs which are based on Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial only for Lenovo Zuk Z2, Don’t try it on others devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Lenovo Zuk Z2 based on LineageOS 15
- Download GApps
How to install Android Oreo on Lenovo Zuk Z2 based on LineageOS 15
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
You have successfully installed Lineage OS 15 custom ROM on Lenovo ZUK 2 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. If you are facing any problem while installation, let us know in the comment section.