SBI an abbreviation of State Bank of India is an Indian Multinational Public Sector banking body that provides financial services and is a Government Corporation managed by Government of India. SBI provides Credit Card facilities to its account holders to provide them an easy way for payment. There are times when you apply for your credit card and are eager to know its application status. So given below are some of the steps by which you can easily get the status information.
To track your SBI Credit application status online, please follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Please visit https://www.sbicard.com and click on the ‘Credit Cards’ tab provided in the “Personal” section of the header navigation bar.
Step 2: Click on ‘Track Your Application’ box provided on the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Click on ‘Status of your application’ and enter the application number as requested by the website.
Step 4: Apart from this, you can also click on ‘Retrieve Application’ option provided next to it.
Step 5: Enter your PAN card number and Date of Birth as mentioned in the credit card application form.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Retrieve’ button and get your SBI Card application status.
It is quite easy to check SBI Credit Card Application Status on SBI Card’s official website and you can see the image given below to get a reference.
You can also get your application status by offline mode
- (STD Code)-39020202
Please keep the application/reference number handy with you as the customer care representative will ask the same for checking your application status at the time of the call.
SBI Credit Card Application Status Check Results :
There may be five different results of your application status tracking, they are mentioned below for your reference:
- In-progress- This means that your application is currently under process and the bank will take a few more days to dispatch your SBI credit card to you.
- On-hold- If your application is on-hold, it means that the bank might need a few more documents for the verification. It is likely that a representative from the bank will call you regarding the documents required. However, you can always call on SBI credit card customer care number to know why your application is on-hold.
- Approved- This means that the application has already been approved by SBI Card and your new card will be made and dispatched very soon.
- Dispatched- This means that your SBI credit card has been dispatched to you and it will reach you at your address soon. You will also get a message from the bank having the Airway Bill Number which you can use to track the status of the courier containing the card.
- Disapproved– In case all the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled, the bank will disapprove the card. The applicant can call the SBI Customer Care and find out the reason for the disapproval of the application. As per SBI norms, the applicant has to wait for at least three months before re-applying for the card.
I hope that you understand the process of getting the status of your application and you follow the steps provided for the same. Let us know any suggestions and your experiences of the status information process. I hope to provide you with these kinds of information in the future.