Samsung launched Galaxy J7 Plus back in October 2017. The Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display panel that supports 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolutions. The phone powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6757T Helio P25 processor under the hood along with Mali-T880 MP2 GPU. The phone has 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage option along with micro SD card. It also has a micro SD card slot that supports up to 256 GB.
The phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pus featured with dual camera sensors along with LED flash, 16-megapixel main and 12-megapixel secondary. On the front side, the phone has a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. The phone packed with 3000 mAh battery inside the body and it supports fast charging feature too.
If you have this smartphone and want to root and install TWRP recovery on it, then this guide is for you. Here in this article, we will guide you on how to root Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F and install TWRP custom Recovery on it. Just follow the article completely.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 Plus.
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 Plus.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- You can flash Custom ROM on Galaxy J7 Plus using TWRP
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
We will not responsible if anything happens to your device during these steps. So proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure your device charged up to 70%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Setup Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers on your PC or Laptop for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus.
- Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy j7 Plus
- Download both Galaxy J7 Plus TWRP custom Recovery and Odin on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, run the Odin.exe file.
- Now, turn off your phone and reboot it into download mode, press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now, connect your phone to the PC/Laptop via USB cable.
- After successfully connected, you will see a blue sign in Odin.
- Now click on AP/PDA button and select download TWRP Recovery file.
- Now, got to the options tab and unchecked the re-partition.
- Now, click on the start button and wait for completion.
You have installed TWRP Recovery successfully on Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus smartphone.
How to Root Galaxy J7 Plus
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the link mentioned above and transfer it to your device internal storage.
- Disconnect your device from PC or Laptop and reboot into recovery mode.
- Tap on the install and select the SuperSU zip file.
- After installation complete, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Galaxy J7 Plus and installed TWRP custom Recovery. If you faced any problem during this process, let us know in the comment section.