There is no doubt that videos are getting popular in today’s digital world. Video production isn’t as easy as text messages. It takes a lot of time and resources. It is the easiest way to explain to viewers about your motive to stream video. With Facebook live, things have gone much easier as you may take any event, parties on Facebook by live streaming. The best way to reach masses is to go live on social media so that the audience may join and get connected to it very soon.
The time when you had to be online for streaming live video is gone. Having pre-recorded video saves time. Moreover, it gives you the advantage to get a better video without issues which might arise during a live video. Videos are an integral part of life. It explains to you about the things which the admin is trying to interact with you through video.
Some steps to follow while uploading pre-recorded videos via Facebook live:
- At first, open your Facebook page and click on publishing tools, then go to the video library, click on the +live button and wait to see a pop up for the live video.
- Once you see a pop-up, you can find stream key there. Copy it and keep it safe with you, it will help you later. Click on the next on the pop-up to enter the “Create live video” screen.
- Now we need to download external software that will help us in streaming the pre-recorded video, called OBS or open Broadcaster.
- Once the OBS has downloaded open the application and go to settings, and then to stream option
- Paste the stream key from Facebook into the stream key field and click OK.
- Add a source by clicking on the ‘+’ button in the source field and select VLC video source.
- Follow the on-stream direction and click on OK.
- Once the video is ready to be streamed, mute the aux/mic in the menu, and click on start streaming.
- Now just go back to the Facebook window and click on the GO LIVE button.
- Your pre-recorded video is going to be streamed live on Facebook.
Apart from these steps, you can also follow some streaming software that will help you stream pre-recorded videos.
1-Livestream: It enables you to embed your live stream on your website. You can secure your account and privacy by applying restrictions like password protection, it is really handy for bigger companies to get connected to their workers in no time.
The only disadvantage which it carries with themselves is, it doesn’t have a free plan.
2- SwitchBoard: Here in this live streaming software also, no free plan is provided. You can simultaneously mainstream on different platforms, customize the streaming and handpick the destination you want to stream.
In these we use, Wirecast, which sends a single stream to joicaster which then send your shows to multiple platforms at once like Facebook, Youtube, Periscope. Joicaster doesn’t replace your current switching and streaming software – it works with it to send your stream to multiple places.
3-Restream: In these, you can upload a single stream and simultaneously rebroadcast to multiple destinations like Facebook, Youtube, Twitch. You can broadcast to a custom server or any platform that accepts RTMP input.
Our unique restream permission management system allows customers to securely receive temporary publishing privilege for our clients.
In these, you get a free plan for two videos or get the plans without having to pay for all the features.
Beside multistreaming, you can chat to answers all the comments from one place.
Procedure How to delete Apps in iOS 13
If you want your iPhone to be free from unused apps and want to get rid of an app that has outlived its importance in your phone, you are just a few steps away to delete the unused apps.
Press onto the app for 2 seconds and it starts shaking back and then you would press X key which is at the corner of the phone, which confirms the deletion of apps. And once you are finished deleting with those apps, you would press the home button and will on the home screen.
Above procedure is very common to many smartphones. But nowadays these steps are not followed by iOS. Deleting apps in IOS 13 isn’t entirely different, but you can press hold on an apps icon. But from now, you have to hold on an app to delete because of the new feature introduced in IOS 13.
Just follow these simple steps to delete apps in iOS 13:
- Press on the icon which you want to delete.
- Keep your finger on the icon you want to delete. The icon will start shaking before and will take nearly 3 seconds.
- Click on X and confirm you want to delete.
These are the simple steps to delete the undesired apps.
There are some other ways to delete apps in iOS 13 as:
- Launch the app store app.
- Click on the apple I’d profile on the app store.
- Scroll down the list of upcoming apps and search whether the app which you want to delete appears in the list or not.
- Swipe left on the highlighted app. A red delete button pops up. It will ask permission to remove the app from the iPhone.
Windows 7 is no more, How to Upgrade Windows 10 For Free?
Upgrade Windows 10: The era of Windows 7 ends up, Windows 10 is available for free. Microsoft has asked his users to switch to Windows 10 before January 2020 as it will work smoother and quicker.
How to Upgrade Windows 10 For Free
Microsoft has revealed that Windows 10 is available for free. Microsoft announced that Windows 7 services will be stopped from January 14, 2020. Microsoft revealed this information on Microsoft support Web page, they revealed that Windows 7 which was on use from 22 October 2009, now is stopped and now Windows 10 is available for free.
They clarified some of the programs which will not function as technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that protected your PC from mal activities will no longer be accessible from now.
Different tech predictors predicted that users already migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Users were familiar with the outgoing of this version of Windows and now is available with the latest update.
The company said that if people get stuck to the same version, their PC might create problems for them and may not function smoother and quicker.
At the time of launch of Windows 10, the company provided free access for some days, but then stopped for a while. After that span of time now Windows 10 is available for free.
Windows 8.1 licenses could be upgraded to WI does 10 for free by using Windows 10 Media Creation tool.
Once the upgrade procedure is processed, the user needs to get connected to the Internet and then the older Windows license is converted to a new one.
Below are the steps to Upgrade Windows 10 For free:
- Go to Windows 10 download page.
- Click on the Download Tool Now button and download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- Go to media creation tool and click on accept.
- After accepting, click on Upgrade this PC now and click Next.
- A dialogue box will appear and will prompt the user to either keep everything or start with the new one. Select the desired option and then click on continue.
- Click on install, Windows 10 installation process will start. Have patience while installation and then see your PC working at a dynamic speed.
- After installation is finished, connect to the Internet, open settings>Windows Update>Activation> and then PC will be activated with Digital license.
How to Manage and View Saved Passwords in Chrome
If you are the one having login access to various websites but bad at remembering the passwords, then don’t worry Chrome has your back! With the ability to save username and passwords of different websites, Chrome aids in quick sign-in to different websites. You can also use the saved passwords on different devices by turning on the sync in Chrome.
Why Save Passwords in Chrome?
As mentioned above forgetting passwords is not the only reason you save passwords in Chrome. Many times, you visit different websites that ask you to fill in the email or other credential details. In order to visit the same website again, you have to save to the passwords in Chrome to avoid an unnecessary build-up in your passwords lists. Thus the saved passwords male the sign-in process more convenient for the users.
Manage Saved Passwords in Chrome
Managing passwords saved in Chrome includes many options starting right from the saving to deleting the saved passwords. In between, there are many things you can do with Chrome saved passwords. So let’s get started
Signing in with a saved password
On your previous visit to a website if you have saved the password in Chrome then there are two ways to sign-in:
- For a particular website if you have saved only one username and password then Chrome will automatically fill in the sign-in fields for you.
- In case you have saved more than one username and passwords for the site then you will see a downward arrow in the username field of the website’s sign-in form. Click on it and select the one you want to use
Export saved passwords from Chrome
You can export the passwords in a CSV file format to your PC with the help of following steps:
- Type “chrome://settings” URL in the Chrome browser address bar or simply to the settings under Chrome menu (three vertical dots)
- Under the ‘Autofill’ section click on ‘Passwords’
- This will redirect you to Chrome password manager or you can also type “chrome://settings/passwords” directly in the address bar.
- Now, click on the three-dot buttons against the “Saved Passwords” option.
- Click on “Export Passwords” option
- When prompted confirm the export password process.
- Now, enter the admin password of your PC and click OK
- Chrome will start the download process by giving the default name “Chrome Passwords” to the file.
- You can change the name if you want and select the destination folder where you want to save the CSV file.
- This CSV file can be open with MS Excel in Windows or with Apple Numbers in Mac.
View Saved Passwords in Chrome
It is quite simple to view passwords of various websites saved in your Chrome browser, just follow the given steps to decode a password:
- Open the Chrome browser on your PC from the desktop.
- Click on the menu (the three vertical dots) button at the right-hand corner of the page
- From the drop-down list select the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Under Settings find and click on the ‘Passwords’ option.
- This will open a new page displaying a list of all the passwords you have ever saved in Chrome.
- In front of each websites’ username and passwords, you will see an eye-like icon, click on the one whose password you want to view.
- This will decode the password in the dots form to give you the exact password.
Note – The passwords in the list will always be hidden in dot formats for the purpose of security.
Delete saved passwords from Chrome
The process of deleting all your saved passwords from Chrome Is very easy and can be done as follows:
- Go to the ‘Passwords’ in Chrome (the steps are already mentioned above)
- If you want to delete a single password then click on the three dots next to it and select ‘Remove’
- Alternatively, if you want to delete all the saved passwords, go to ‘Clear Browsing Data’ from Settings > Advanced and select Passwords.
Now, you have complete details of managing passwords saved in Chrome. With a handy password manager, all tasks related to Chrome passwords are quite easy to do. Also. You can easily have things saved on your browser and filling out passwords for different websites when you want to sign in.
How to Delete your Twitter Account? (2019)
Twitter is one such social media platforms, which gradually moves from being a handy connecting app to a whole day consuming platform. Scrolling through the never-ending feeds and posts becomes an all-day/all-night job! Realizing this that you spend a horrifying amount of time using Twitter may conclude that you need a break. Moreover, this might be the time to either deactivate it or say a permanent goodbye.
If you are, yet to get convinced with the idea of permanently deleting this app from your life, then there is a way to keep you aside from Twitter for a period and that is obviously Deactivating the account for 30 days only. For this 30days period all your tweets, profiles, replies, feeds, everything will be hidden until you log in back. Once you normally login back, each of your data is restored automatically.
On the contrary, if you want to delete your Twitter account permanently be ready to lose all your profile information, and if you log in back even these will never be restored. In addition, you can take the same username later as it might be taken. So if you have planned to delete twitter account be prepared to give it a forever farewell.
Deactivating the Twitter Account
Given steps will make it easy for you to deactivate your Twitter account
- Under your Profile icon click on ‘Settings and Privacy’ from the drop-down menu
- You will find the ‘Deactivate’ option in the ‘Account’ section of the menu
- Click on it and enter your password to continue the deactivation
Viola! Your account is successfully deactivated. Now you are all set to spend your time with nature!
Nevertheless, deactivating is not the solution for you as it craves to log in again!
Downloading Twitter Archive
Before deleting the account permanently, it’s good to play safe by saving or creating a data backup of your Twitter account. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Log in to your Twitter account on twitter.com.
- Go to the ‘Settings and Privacy’ from your profile picture in the top right corner
- Scroll down the page and click on ‘Request your archive’
- A notification will come stating that Twitter will send you a link on your email address to download the archive.
- Go to your email and click on the link to start the download process.
Now, as you have a backup of all your Twitter data you can freely delete the account permanently. The archive will have all your tweets and profile details.
Deleting the Twitter Account
Time to give a final goodbye to your Twitter account follow the given steps:
- Click either on the ‘Profile’ icon or on the ‘Hamburger’ menu (depending on the version of your app)
- Tap on the ‘Account’ option under ‘Settings and privacy’ section
- Select ‘Deactivate your account’
- A window will be prompted to enter your password
- Proceed by entering the password and tap ‘Deactivate’
- Give your confirmation by clicking on ‘Yes’
You will now never be able to login to the same account. Though need not to worry as our lovely social media platforms want to us to be with them. Hence, you can make a new Twitter account and start from scratch whenever you want. So, happy tweeting as it’s never the end!
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
Deleting your Instagram account is a doughty task to perform. However, sometimes it becomes mandatory to do so. Whatever may be the reasons like privacy threats, too much time eating, cyberbullying or just done with the photo-sharing app. If you have decided to get away from your Instagram account, we are ready to help!
In this article, we have shared all the details regarding the deactivation or deletion of the Instagram Account. You can cure your Instagram addiction either in two ways. Therefore, its time now to share a little bit less online and perform whatever is still not done because of the limitless Instagram feed scrolling.
Just as Facebook and Twitter once deleted you cannot get the same profile data again. In case, you have deleted the account but want to come back on the social media platform, the only way is to create a new ID and start from scratch.
Taking Backup of your Instagram Account details and Posts
Either though you have decided to take a break from the Instagram world for a while or forever, still we suggest you to hold on and take a backup of everything on your Instagram. After all, it has taken a lot to build up an account. Taking backup will help you while restoring the account if deactivated. This will either be good if you delete the account even at least you have all your Insta pictures.
Therefore, to back up or download the account details and pictures follow the given steps:
- Go to the browser on your computer, visit Instagram.com/download/request link.
- In the email column type in the email address where you want to get the download link
- Click on ‘Next’
- Now enter your Instagram password in the prompted box
- Click on ‘Request Download’ button
- A message will appear stating the Instagram is creating a file of all your data
- The download link will be sent to your E-mail address.
Please note that Instagram takes a minimum of 48 hours to prepare a complete backup and create a download link. So be patient!
- Log in to your Instagram Account
- Click on the profile picture
- Now next to your username a cog icon will appear, click on it
- From the list select ‘Privacy and Security’ option
- Under the heading ‘Data Download’ click on ‘Request Download’ link
Now you can follow the steps of the first method to complete the download process.
How does the Download Link works?
Once the download link is mailed to your inbox, follow the steps to see you backup data
- Click on the download link in your inbox.
- After the browser is done with downloading, open the Downloads folder in your system
- There you will see a ZIP folder, named as your Instagram username. Unzip it
- Once you open the Zipped file you will see a number of sub-folders with .JSON extension
- Now you can one by one go to the data divided into sub-folders.
Note – The download link will work for only 4 days so be fast to open and work on it.
Deleting the Instagram Account
If you have decided to delete your Instagram account then it is for sure that all your photos, profile, videos, likes, followers, etc. will also be lost.
To delete your Instagram account permanently
- Log in to your Instagram Account (You cannot delete your account from the app therefore compulsorily log in through web browser)
- Go the ‘Delete your account’ page on Instagram
- Here select a reason of deleting your account from the drop-down menu
- Enter your password when prompted
- Click on ‘Permanently delete my account’
Deactivating Instagram Account
In case you are not completely ready to get apart from Instagram, then you have the option of deactivating the account for a period.
To temporarily deactivate your Instagram Account
- Again Login to your Instagram account on a web browser and not on the app
- Click on ‘Edit Profile’ option
- Select ‘Temporarily disable my account’
- Enter your Instagram ID password when prompted
- Click on ‘Deactivate’
Voila! You are all away to your Instagram for a particular time. Whenever you feel like coming back to Instagram to post some interesting stories and photos. You are all set with a backup restored automatically once signed in again with the same credentials.
Maruti S-Cross Petrol In India- Know the Price, Launch date and Features
Indian Bank SO Admit Card 2020 Released: Check Details Here, Get Direct Link
SBI Cards IPO subscription start on March 2
‘Love Island’ Back On Air As ITV Defends Treatment of Caroline Flack
Coronavirus outbreak to hit global growth which have less impact on India: RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das
IGNOU Result December 2019 End Declared @ignou.ac.in: Direct link here
Top trading strategies for beginners
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift India launch in April; Check price and features
Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At ₹ 77,900
Tata Nexon February 2020 Price, Images, Mileage & Colours
RealMe X50 Pro 5G: Specifications, Features and Release Date
John Cena Net Worth in 2020, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Bio, Wiki
First Look Of The Nikon D6 At the Photography Show: Everything You Need To Know About It
Skoda Kodiaq turns into BS6 era with 2.0-liter petrol engine
Get more Headlines
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Net Worth3 days ago
Siddharth Shukla Net Worth in 2020, Age, Height, Weight, Bio, Wiki
- Passport Application1 week ago
Passport Application: Check Status, Documents required, Enquiry
- Net Worth1 week ago
Will Smith Net Worth in 2020, Movies, Wife, Son, Age, Bio
- Education1 week ago
AMCAT 2020 Exam Dates, Syllabus, Test Pattern, Registration Process