Amazon FireStick lists up in the top ranks of entertainment streaming devices. It houses all your favourite content that you can enjoy anywhere! Once plugged into your TV’s HDMI port it gives you access to various TV shows, subscriptions, movies, games, music and much more.
The Fire Stick is unarguably the first choice of people as it encases a huge number of applications at an affordable price. Though it is the best streaming media technology when the case is of entertainment, still it lacks out some apps that you cannot access free. This is where the Jailbreaking comes! Yes, there is a way of accessing unlimited TV shows, movies, music etc. on FireStick.
Therefore, we have listed the easiest and latest Fire Stick Jailbreaking method you can use in 2019
So let’s dive in!
How to Jailbreak Firestick?
Making tweaks in Fire Stick settings to initiate the jailbreak.
- Go to the Settings in Fire Stick home screen with the help of your remote.
- Click on My Fire TV or My Fire Device
- On the next screen, open Developer Options
- Switch ON the Apps from Unknown Source
- Click Turn on
- Now, go back to the Fire Stick settings by pressing the Back button on remote
- Select Privacy Settings
- Now Turn Off these two options – Device Usage Data and Collect App Usage Data
- Again, go back to the Preferences Option through the remote and Click on Data Monitoring
- Here, Turn Off Data Monitoring
Installing ES File Explorer on FireStick
- Select the Search option on top right corner of the display
- Look for ES File Explorer and click on it
- Once ES File Explorer is opened in new screen click on Download
- Now launch the ES File by clicking on Open
Finally Jailbreaking the Fire Stick. Installing “Kodi” will make the task easier as this the app that gives access to various apps to the world. The only things required are Kodi Addons and Builds
- In E S File Explorer go to Tools > Download Manager
- Click on +New at the button
- Now enter the given URL in the Window – https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk, Click Download
- Once the ES File Explorer downloads the Kodi 18 Leia APK, click on Open File
- Keep on Clicking Install until the Kodi app starts installing
- The App Installed notification is the confirmation that your Fire Stick is Jailbroken
- Once done click Open to run Kodi and you are all set.
Now as you have successfully jailbroken the Fire Stick its time now to binge watch all your favourite movies, TV shows and much more.
However there are many dealers selling jailbroken Fire Sticks, but we suggest not spending any money if you can do this on your own that too in minutes. So do not go for such deals and either enjoy unlimited videos and apps streaming with the easy jailbreaking steps given in the article.