Motorola launched the Moto G Turbo back in November 2105. It comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system out of the box. The company already upgraded it to Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, but it will not get the Android latest 8.0 Oreo Mobile operating system. Here in this article, we will guide you how to download, update and install Android oreo on Moto G turbo OS based on LineageOS 15.
Google has released the Android 8.0 Oreo Mobile operating system in August this year. It comes with new features and better performance. LineageOS 15 is a custom which is based on Android O operating system. Thanks to the developer who developed the Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Moto G Turbo which is based on LingeaOS 15.
If you have Motorola Moto G Turbo smartphone and want to experience the latest Android 8.0 Oreo features on it, then you are at right place. Just follow the article to download, upgrade and install Android Oreo on Moto G Turbo which is based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM.
The Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM for Moto G Turbo is still in initial stage which may not Boot at all. So, proceed at your own risk, we will be not responsible if anything happens to your device.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Motorola Moto G Turbo. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto G Turbo based on LineageOS 15
- Download GApps
How to install Android Oreo on Moto G Turbo based o LineageOS 15
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’ll, you have installed the LineageOS 15 on Moto G Turbo which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box. If you are facing any problem during the installation, let us know in the comment box.