Here in this article, we are going to guide you how to download, update and install Android Oreo on LeTV Le 1s which is based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM. LeTV, a brand of the LeEco, has launched the Le 1s smartphone in 2015. It came with Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system out of the box.
LineageOS 15 is a custom ROM for the LeTV Le 1s which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. LineageOS 15 Android Oreo ROM for Le 1s is still in the initial stage and it may have few bugs or may not boot at all. So, proceed at your own risk and we will not be responsible if anything happens to your device.
If you have LeTV Le 1s smartphone and want an update to Android 8.0 Oreo, then you are at right place. Just follow the article, step by step to download and install Android Oreo on LeTV Le 1s based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for LeTV Le 1S. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
How to install Android Oreo on LeTV le 1s based on LineageOS 15
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
Finally, you have downloaded and updated the LeTV Le 1s to Android 8.0 Oreo which is based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM. If you are facing any problem while installing the ROM, then let us know in the comment section.