Here in this article, we will guide you how to update, upgrade, download and install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus smartphones based on AOSP ROM. If you have anyone smartphone from them and want to upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo, then you are at the right place. Just follow the article completely to install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus which based on AOSP Custom ROM.
AOSP custom ROM for Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo is til in the initial stage and may have few bugs. So proceed at your own risk and we will not be responsible if anything happens to your device.
- Almost Everything
- Wi-Fi Hotspot is glitchy
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery.
- This method will void your device warranty.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM for Lenovo A6000 and A600 Plus
- Download GApps
How to install Android Oreo on Lenovo A6000 and A6000 Plus based on AOSP
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM on Lenovo A6000 and Lenovo A6000 Plus based on AOSP ROM. If you are facing any problem while installing Android Oreo on your device, please let us know in the comment section.