Lenovo has launched the K3 Note smartphone back in 2015 which is also known as A7000 Turbo in India. Lenovo K3 Note is one of most budget range smartphones in the market. It came with pre-install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system which was upgraded officially by the company to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here in this article, we will guide you how to update, upgrade, download and install Android Oreo on K3 Note based on LineageOS 15.
LineageOS 15 for Lenovo K3 is a custom ROM which is based on latest Android 8.0 Oreo operating system. LineageOS Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Lenovo K3 is still in the initial stage and it may have many bugs or may not boot at all. So, proceed at your own risk and we will not be responsible if anything happens to your device during installation.
If you have Lenovo K3 Note and want to test Android 8.0 Oreo on it, then you are at right place. Just follow the article step by step to download and install Android Oreo on K3 Note which is based on LineageOS 15 custom ROM.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Lenovo K3 Note. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery.
- This method will void your device warranty.
How to install Android Oreo on K3 Note based on LineageOS 15
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Oreo zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM on Lenovo K3 Note based on LineageOS 15 ROM. If you are facing any problem while installing Android Oreo on your device, please let us know in the comment section.