A Chinese smartphone company launched the Oppo Find X in July last year. The phone comes with amazing features and hardware on board. The Oppo Find X comes with 6.42-inch AMOLED display panel that supports 1080 x 2340 pixels of resolutions and offers 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone comes with almost bezel-less design thanks to Motorized pop-up camera. It powered by Octa Core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) processor under the hood along with Adreno 630 GPU.
Oppo Find X available in 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage. Unfortunately, there is no micro SD card support. The Find X featured with dual camera sensors on the back side, 20-megapixel and 16-megapixel. On the front side, it has a 25-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. It packed with Non-removable Li-Ion 3730 mAh battery – Standard model and supports Fast battery charging 5V/4A 20W (VOOC Flash Charge) feature. the phone available in color options.
The phone running on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box which based on ColorOS 5.1. Currently, the Android 9 Pie is the latest operating system, we doubt that Oppo Find X get Android Pie update. But there are many custom ROM developers that offer the latest operating system ROM’s for your devices.
Here in this article, we will guide you on how to download and install Android Pie on Oppo Find X. The Android Pie is an unofficial custom ROM which is based on Resurrection Remix 7.0 (RR 7.0). The Resurrection Remix 7.0 Android Pie for Oppo Find X is a custom ROM.
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Oppo Find X. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Make sure you have installed TWRP recovery.
Download and install Android Pie on Oppo Find X based on Resurrection Remix 7.0
- Download all the files from links as mentioned earlier and transfer them into an internal storage option.
- Now, reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the Android Pie zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM on Oppo Find X based on Resurrection Remix 7.0. If you are facing any problem while installing Android 9 Pie ROM on your device, please let us know in the comment section.