How to download TikTok videos? Tiktok formally known as Musical.ly is one of the trending apps since 2018. Tiktok allows you to record videos, share gifs and it uses all kinds of music and sounds to create entertaining videos. This app is mainly involved in the short funny, emotional videos that entertain their users. Tiktok is the seventh most downloaded app in the decade. It has recently crossed 1 billion downloads.
Tiktok Users usually face a problem in downloading videos from the app. So we bring to you the procedure for downloading TikTok videos and get them stored permanently into your devices.
Procedure To download Tiktok Videos:
Tiktok videos can be downloaded by following certain easy steps as mentioned below:
Save Tiktok Videos To iPhone-
- Open the app and play the video which you want to save.
- Tap on the share button.
- Choose Save video to download TikTok videos.
- Wait till it gets saved.
- Your Tiktok video is saved in your gallery.
Download Unsavable Tiktok Videos
Some admins restrict their videos to get downloaded by the viewers. Follow easy steps to get those videos as well:
- Click on the arrow icon to share.
- Tap ‘Share as GIF’.
- Wait till the conversion is in progress.
- The video is saved to your gallery.
Download TikTok videos without watermark
- Go to Tiktok App>>Open any video>>Click on three links and copy link.
- Open Chrome Browser>>Search Tiktok Video download>>paste the link and download.
Download videos via live photos on iPhone
- Open the app and go to the video which you want to download.
- Tap on share icon>in the bottom row tap the live photo. This will save Tiktok video in photos app as a live photo.
- Open the photo app, select a live photo, open the iOS share sheet, scroll down, tap save as video.
- This will automatically save the live photo as a video.