Sharp Aquos S2 smartphone launched in a couple of years ago, it’s a mid-range smartphone that comes with amazing specs and features. The Aquos S2 smartphone has a 5.5-inch IPS display panel that supports 1080 x 2040 pixels of resolutions and offers 17:9 aspect ratio. The display of the phone protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone powered by Octa- Core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor under the hood along with Adreno 512 GPU. It packed with Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery which supports Fast battery charging 5V/2A 10W feature.
Sharp Aquos S2 features dual camera sensors on the back side along with LED flash, 12-megapixel main and 8-megapixel secondary camera. On the front side, it has an 8-megapixel camera for selfies. The phone is available in 6 GB of RAM along with 128 GB internal storage. It also supports micro SD card up to 256 GB. The phone is available in White, Black, Blue and Green color options.
The phone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system out of the box. We are pretty sure that the company will not release Android Pie OS update for the phone. If you are a custom ROM lover and want to experience Android Pie based custom ROM on Sharp Aquos S2, then there is good news for you. A custom ROM based on Android Pie available for the phone. Custom ROM offers more customization than the stock version.
Here in this article, we will guide you on how to download and install Android Pie on Sharp Aquos S2 which is based on Resurrection Remix 7.0 (RR 7.0) custom ROM. The Resurrection Remix 7.0 is one of the best custom ROM available in the market based on Android Pie.
The Android 9.0 Pie for Sharp Aquos S2 is based on Resurrection Remix 7.0 ROM. The Android Pie Resurrection Remix 7.0 ROM for Sharp Aquos S2 is also with GSI with Treble Enabled. GSI means Generic System image.
Thanks to the XDA Recognized Developer mracar who work hard on this project. With the help of Project treble, the custom ROM communities boosted ROM development.
Android 9.0 Pie features:-
- Indoor navigation with Wi-Fi RTT
- Gesture Navigation
- App Timer
- Wind Down
- Notch support
- App Actions and Slices
- Lockdown mode
- Zoom in text
- Smarter Notification Channels
- Improvement in messaging apps
- An easier way to take screenshots and edit them
- Auto-Rotate Button
- Dark theme
- Increased security
- Default HTTPS for apps
- Pair up to 5 Bluetooth devices
- Alert tone to notify call recordings
- Media Panel UI change
- Support for HEIF image and HDR VP9 video format
- Autofill in browsers
- 157 new emojis
- Ambient Display for Battery Percentage
- Adaptive Battery
- Adaptive Brightness
- ART improvements
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Sharp Aquos S2. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Enable your device USB debugging.
- Make sure you have installed latest TWRP recovery.
- Download Android 9.0 Pie for Sharp Aquos S2 based on Resurrection Remix 7.0
- Download GApps
How to install Android Pie on Sharp Aquos S2 based on Resurrection Remix 7.0
- Download all the files from links on your PC/Laptop as mentioned in the download section
- Now extract the Resurrection Remix 7.0 Android Pie GSI file and transfer both Android Pie system.img image and Gapps into internal storage of the phone.
- Now reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
- Now Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the system.img zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main memory and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM on Sharp Aquos S2 based on Resurrection Remix 7.0. If you are facing any problem while installing Android 9 Pie ROM on your device, please let us know in the comment section.
Selena Gomez Net Worth in 2019
CWC 2019: Prize Money that the Indian Team won
ISRO Chandrayaan 2: About it; Why was it called off? What is planned next?
Donald Trump Troubles Facebook’s Libra Coin
CWC 2019: List of all Record Holders
SBI Waives Off IMPS, NEFT, RTGS Charges For Online Fund Transfer
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
SBI Credit Cards – Everything You Need To Know About
YouTube Targets Teenagers By Bringing New Education Feature Called Learning Playlist
CWC 2019: Final (England vs New Zealand) – Preview
Water Crisis in India: Reasons behind cities like Chennai turning dry
How to Create Channels On YouTube?
7 different types of Yoga and their health benefits
G20 Summit : Trump jokes with Putin on Russian meddling and journalists issue
US further sanctions Iran, its supreme leader amid fear of escalating tensions
Swimming In Oceans Ups Infection Risk
iOS 13: Everything you need to know About Apple’s Next Generation Operating System
International Museum Day 2019: Best 5 Museums Around The World
PSG signs in midfielder Pablo Sarabia
ICC World Cup 2019 Match 22: India vs Pakistan Match Highlights
De De Pyaar De (2019) official trailer is out: Starring Ajay Devgan, Tabu & Rakul Preet Singh
Top 10 Fastest Centuries In ODI Cricket
The Perfect Date 2019 movie releasing on April 12
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World movie releasing on March 22 in India
Ladies First in On Netflix : Know About Deepika Kumari’s Inspiring Story!
Hellboy (2019) movie soon hit theaters on April 12
The Angry Birds Movie 2 releasing on August 2019
Akshay Kumar looks with all bravery in upcoming movie ‘Kesari’ trailer
URI: The Surgical Strike: Beats Amitabh Bachchan’s Film Anand on IMDb List
Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Sanya Malhotra starring together for movie ‘Photograph’ by Amazon Studios
- Net Worth6 days ago
Shahrukh Khan’s Net Worth in 2019- KKR Owner Height, Weight, Age, Biography & Family
- Business4 days ago
How To Track Your SBI Credit Card Application Online
- Gadgets3 days ago
Google Nest Hub Max: Everything you need to know
- 2019 Cricket World Cup4 days ago
CWC 2019: Three Indian players who might not be seen again in Indian colors