Oppo released a budget range smartphone last year under new realme brand, called Realme 1. The phone comes with a 6-inch IPS display panel with 1080 x 2160 pixels of resolution. it powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) processor under the hood. The phone available in 3 GB, 4 GB and 6 GB of RAM along with 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage option respectively.
In terms of photography, Realme 1 featured with a single 13-megapixel camera on the back side and 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front side. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box along with ColorOS 5.2 running on top. The phone packed with Non-removable Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery inside the body.
TWRP recovery for the Oppo Realme 1 CPH1859 smartphone released officially. Here in this article, we will show you how to install TWRP recovery on Realme. After installing TWRP Recovery on your phone users can able to install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Root or even backup and restore any ROM.
If you want to root Oppo Realme 1 and install TWRP Recovery on it, then you are at the right place. Just follow the article step by step to root and install TWRP Recovery on Realme 1.
We will not responsible if anything happens to your device during these steps. So proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure your device charged up to 70%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- This tutorial is only for Oppo Realme 1. Don’t try it on others devices.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Setup Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers on your PC or Laptop for the Realme 1.
- Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
How to install TWRP Recovery on Realme 1
- Download the TWRP zip file from the link mentioned above and rename it to recovery.img and transfer it into the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Now open the Command prompt in ADB and Fastboot folder by the press and hold the shift key and click the right button of the mouse.
- Connect your device to PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Write the following command to boot your device into Bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, write the following command.
- If you see the alphanumeric number with fastboot beside, then your device is connected successfully.
- write the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After complete, reboot your device.
- You have installed TWRP Recovery Successfully on your device.
How to root Realme 1
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the link mentioned above and transfer it to your device internal storage.
- Disconnect your device from PC or Laptop and reboot into recovery mode.
- Tap on the install and select the SuperSU zip file.
- After installation complete, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Oppo Realme 1 and installed TWRP custom Recovery. If you faced any problem during this process, let us know in the comment section.