WhatsApp payment in the country has been more than three months since it started in India. Despite this, some people are still struggling to pay through this chatting app. Today we will tell you some easy ways, with the help of which you can easily transfer money even while chatting. Both Android and iOS users can use the WhatsApp Pay feature. To use it here, you must have the latest version.
WhatsApp payment supports 160 banks on WhatsApp and it is competing with the other payments apps like Google Pay, Phone Pay and Paytm.
This UPI service has been linked with 160 banks, therefore most people will not face any problem to start this service. Some of the important bank accounts with which it will work are Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI, State Bank, Airtel Payments Bank, Punjab National Bank, Paytm Bank and others required.
To enable this service you need to update your WhatsApp.
For this, you have to look at two things. First, you have to update your WhatsApp. For this, you will have to go to your Android phone and update this app from Google Play Store. If you are using an iPhone then you can go to the App Store.
How to enable the WhatsApp Payment option?
- Open WhatsApp
- Then go to the setting
- Choose payment
- App Payment method
- Then you will be asked to choose the bank.
- Then you will need to verify your mobile number so select Verify via SMS.
- Wait for the verification process to finish.
- After adding the bank details you can use the payment feature.
How to make a Payment?
- Open the Whatsapp chat and select the attachment icon.
- In this, you will see the payment option select it.
- After this enter the amount you want to transfer and tap on enter.
- And then enter the UPI pin to complete the payment process.
How to send money to those users using other UPI apps
- Open WhatsApp
- Go to setting
- And select Payments options
- Go to New Payment
- Then select Send to a UPI ID
- After this enter the UPI ID and tap to verify
- After the verification of UPI ID enter the amount you want to transfer.
- And at the end enter your UPI pin to complete the payment process.
WhatsApp Payment also provides the option to notify other people to start using Payment features.
How to delete your bank account from WhatsApp Payment?
- First, you need to make sure that you are using the updated version of WhatsApp, to check this you can go to your Google play store or Apple store.
- Then open your WhatsApp, go to settings and tap on the Payment option.
- Then you will see a list of banks that you have added to the WhatsApp payment which is linked with your WhatsApp mobile number.
- In case you have added multiple bank accounts select the bank which you want to remove.
- There will be 3 dots click on it and you will see an option ‘Remove Bank Account’ tap on it.
- After this, you will receive a pop-up message stating the payment method successfully removed.