Say Hello to the “Helo App”.It’s the time to get started with the Helo app and get connected with this extremely amazing app available on play store.
Helo is the best social app with 50000000+ users connected with this app and it has a collection of a mass of videos and images for free downloading, sharing, chatting.
How to Download Helo App
- Visit the Google play store. Search Helo.
- Install the Helo app.
- Sign in after installation.
- Click on Get Started.
- After all the process, it will ask about your interest and fill accordingly and start enjoying.
Helo App Features
This app features many interesting videos and messages that can be shared and enjoyed by various visitors. Helo app gives you the chance to earn money as well. You can easily make 100 Rupees a day and get it redeemed in your paytm wallet. Helo app features many interesting g features. This app has almost 50000000+ users. Helo’s parent company is Bytedance. Tiktok is also owned by Bytedance. Helo app has a chat option which gives you direct access to be in touch with your friends. Helo app helps in monitoring bio-parameter and suggest tips and tricks to improve your lifestyle, suggest you various measures to follow and learn from it.
Talking about the safety measures of Helo app it is safe within the app and is well monitored and it maintains a safe approach to its users.
Helo App helps you to earn money out of it. It has certain policies to be followed for earning. Helo will transfer 10 Rupees and share chat will lend you 15 Rupees through payment applications like Paytm, GPay, for every new referral. Users joining share chat will get a scratch card and will get a chance to win exciting prizes, while Helo app has some different plans and offers for its users as Helo app offers extra cash if the user is more interestingly participating in-app.
How to View Content on the Helo app?
To view feeds on the app you just need to follow simple steps:
- Download the Helo App from Google play store.
- Sign in and select your preferred language.
- After signing in, you will be directed to feeds in which you are interested.
- Click on the photo or video to see.
- Click back, once done.
- Scroll down to see the feeds of your choice.
How to Download Media on the Helo App?
Steps to download media from the Helo app:
- Go to the desired media which you want to download. See it thoroughly and proceed to download.
- At the bottom of the media, you will see an option to save. Click on save option.
- The media will be saved in your gallery or file manager.
How to Share Media on Helo App?
Sharing media on Helo app is just a simple steps away:
- Scroll down your feeds which you want to share.
- Click on the share option which you see at the bottom of your post.
- You have the option to give your views in support of that post, before sharing it.
- Click on the post bottom, and the media will be shared.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Price In India, Release Date, Features and Specifications
Poco had a very promising start in the form of PocoF1, but the company was not able to provide many smartphones as it was expected. But after that, it went on a break and was seen completely missing from the market. But now Poco is coming with their better-functioned phone Poco F2. A phone with better functioning from PocoF1 and good processor and graphics designs to compete with other brands.
Features of Poco F2
Various features have been included in this device to make it different from other brand phones are:
- Poco F2 is the rebranded version of K30 Pro.
- It has snapdragon 865 with liquid cooling, UFS 3.1 storage, LPDDR5 RAM, and awesome camera sensor.
- Poco F2 has a metallic body that is different from other Poco devices. There is Gorilla 5 glass at the front and back of its body.
- The phone is embedded with IR blaster and NFC.
- Xiaomi MIUI 11 onboard a Poco Launcher 2.0. The phone is equipped with the usage of its resources.
- Poco F2 gives a preview of what we expect from Poco F2, vanilla model. Punch out a hole for the camera, triple camera system.
Specifications Of Poco F2
6.67” FHD+AMOLED 180Hz touch screen response rate. Max brightness of 800 nits amd peak brightness of 1200 nits. HDR10+ support, notch less display with pop-up camera, corning glass on front and back.
64MP: Sony IMX686 sensor, 1/1.7” sensor, 0.8μm pixels, EIS, OIS
Tertiary: 13MP, Wide-Angle Camera, 123° Quaternary: 2MP, depth sensor
Video:8K video recording (resolution of 7680 × 4320)
Front Camera: 20MP
MIUI 11 based on Android 10, with Poco Launcher
It includes Wifi:802.11, ax/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Bluetooth:v5.0 and 4G supportable. Sensors include Fingerprint, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
|Device Name||Xiaomi Poco F2|
|Operating system||Android v10(Q)|
|Processor||Qualcomm snapdragon 865|
|Camera||Rear camera:64+8+13+2:Front Camera:20MP|
|RAM and STORAGE||6GB+128GB|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|Video Recording||7680×4320 @ 30 fps, 3840×2160 @ 60 fps, 1920×1080 @ 960 fps|
|Quick Charging||Yes, fast 33W|
|Wifi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, ax/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Available in colours||Sky Blue, Moonlight White, Starry Purple, Space Grey|
|Launch Date in India||15th May, 2020(Expected)|
Xiaomi Poco F2 Price In India
Xiaomi Poco F2 is expected to be released on 15 May 2020. It will be available in Sky Blue, Moonlight White, Starry Purple, Space Grey colors. It will be available on online stores and is likely to be 26,990(INR).
How to Download WhatsApp?
How to Download WhatsApp? WhatsApp, owned by Facebook is one of the relevant and best social media platforms that connect with one another. WhatsApp was started way back in 2009 and till date, it has reached over 1.5 billion monthly active users. As of 2019, the chat app has an estimated 68 million users in the United States. WhatsApp helps to connect with one another in the easiest way. You can create groups, chat privately, update status, profile photos and many more.
Minimum requirements to download WhatsApp:
- Android OS 4.0.3 or above.
- Unlimited data plans recommended.
- Tablet devices are not supported.
These major requirements are fulfilled by each and every device right now. Almost every person is connected to this app. But if someone is not connected, then we bring to you the procedure of downloading WhatsApp:
Download by Google Play Store
Google Play Store is the best application to download any apps. WhatsApp is also available on play store. Just follow the below procedure to download it:
- Go to Google Play store.
- Search WhatsApp.
- Click on the WhatsApp logo and download it.
- Once it gets downloaded, follow the steps to start it and enjoy connecting with your family and friends.
Download Whatsapp on iPhone
Downloading WhatsApp on iPhone is also a simple procedure to follow:
- Open the app s tore>>type WhatsApp in the search option >>the full title of the app is ‘WhatsApp Messenger’>>Hit’ Get’ and the downloading will start.
Download WhatsApp on Windows
WhatsApp can be downloaded on Windows as well. Just need to follow the simple procedure :
- Visit this link and https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ hit the download for Windows.
- Once it’s downloaded, open WhatsApp.exe file to install it and follow the instructions. This will link your WhatsApp phone to PC.
- Don’t turn off your phone, otherwise, you won’t be able to access Windows WhatsApp. It would require Windows 8.1 or above.
How to Use WhatsApp on Chrome?
WhatsApp can be used without downloading. You just need to follow some simple steps:
- Go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ and run it on your browser.
- After the page gets open you just need to scan your QR code by opening WhatsApp on phone and heading to settings, then WhatsApp Web to access the code reader.
- WhatsApp is ready to go on your browser.
How to Download WhatsApp Business App?
Nowadays WhatsApp is used for the business purpose also. WhatsApp Business app is also available on play store. Let’s know the procedure to download WhatsApp Business app:
- Visit Google play store and download the WhatsApp business App.
- Verify your business phone number.
- Next, you can restore your account from Backup.
- Set up your business name.
- After entering the business name, make your profile.
- To make a profile, open WhatsApp.
- From the homepage, tap on More options.
- Go to settings, set your business name.
Mi10 5G with 108 Megapixels Camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC: Know It’s Specifications, Features, Price
Xiaomi has been the top Best smartphones manufacturing firm in recent times. They have given a tough competition to some renowned companies and their smartphones. Xiaomi has consistently given its users the best of phones with the most relevant and updated features.
Xiaomi is going to launch one more best of 5G supportable mobile i.e., Mi10 5G Pro. This phone has 108 Megapixels rear camera, available in three variants of 8/12GB and storage 128,256,512GB.
Mi10 5G Features:
Mi10 5G supports awesome features that make it different from other smartphones. Some of them are:
- It is one of the most expensive smartphones in India To date.
- 108MP Rear camera features in the top list of smartphones and its processor are completely different from other devices with OIS and a huge sensor, which allow distant perfect picture. Can get 8K video recording experience. It has captivated with focus peaking in Pro mode, portrait mode, AI exposure, contrast correction, night mode and vlog mode.
- Xiaomi has boosted with many features in this new device that improves the user experience.
- Priced at 51,150 will compete with some big brands that include OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8Pro, Realme X50 Pro 5G, Samsung Galaxy S20 and many more.
- It has a perfect design with curved – edge glass on a sculpted body, available in two colours Coral Green, Twilight Grey.
- It has 8GB RAM of fast LPDDR5 RAM, with 128/256 GB using UFS 3.0 standard.
- Includes Wifi 6,4500mAh,30W wired as well as wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging. 3.5mm headphone Jack and notification LED light.
Specifications Of Mi10 5G:
Here we bring to you the Specifications of Mi10 5G in a detailed view so that you can get the overview and grab this smartphone as early as possible.
It comes with a 6.67 inches capacitive display with a screen resolution of 1080 X2 340 pixels with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9 ratio, AMOLED display.
Processor and Storage
This smartphone makes use of 2.84Ghz+3×2.42Ghz+441.85Ghz with snapdragon 865(7nm+) coupled with Adreno 650 GPU, 8/12GB RAM and 128/256/512GB storage.
Connectivity includes with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/axe, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, v5.1, USB Type-C, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS Dual Sim.
The battery capacity of 4500mAh of Non-Removable Li-Po.
For more Specifications refer to table.
|Operating system||Android 10|
|Custom UI||MIUI 10|
|Expected Release Date||15th May 2020|
|Screen Resolution||1080×2340 pixels|
|Display Type||AMOLED(Corning Gorilla glass 5 )|
|RAM and STORAGE||8/12GB-128/256/512GB|
|Cameras||Rear Camera:108+12+8+20MP,Front Camera:20MP|
|Battery Type||Non-Removable Li-Po|
|Sensors||In-display fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyro sensor, Light Sensor, infrared sensor|
Price of Mi10 5G
Mi10 5G 5G is available in Coral Green, Twilight Grey and is priced at 51,150. Will be Available on online stores from 15th May(Expected) at affordable discounts and offers.
How to download TikTok videos?
How to download TikTok videos? Tiktok formally known as Musical.ly is one of the trending apps since 2018. Tiktok allows you to record videos, share gifs and it uses all kinds of music and sounds to create entertaining videos. This app is mainly involved in the short funny, emotional videos that entertain their users. Tiktok is the seventh most downloaded app in the decade. It has recently crossed 1 billion downloads.
Tiktok Users usually face a problem in downloading videos from the app. So we bring to you the procedure for downloading TikTok videos and get them stored permanently into your devices.
Procedure To download Tiktok Videos:
Tiktok videos can be downloaded by following certain easy steps as mentioned below:
Save Tiktok Videos To iPhone-
- Open the app and play the video which you want to save.
- Tap on the share button.
- Choose Save video to download TikTok videos.
- Wait till it gets saved.
- Your Tiktok video is saved in your gallery.
Download Unsavable Tiktok Videos
Some admins restrict their videos to get downloaded by the viewers. Follow easy steps to get those videos as well:
- Click on the arrow icon to share.
- Tap ‘Share as GIF’.
- Wait till the conversion is in progress.
- The video is saved to your gallery.
Download TikTok videos without watermark
- Go to Tiktok App>>Open any video>>Click on three links and copy link.
- Open Chrome Browser>>Search Tiktok Video download>>paste the link and download.
Download videos via live photos on iPhone
- Open the app and go to the video which you want to download.
- Tap on share icon>in the bottom row tap the live photo. This will save Tiktok video in photos app as a live photo.
- Open the photo app, select a live photo, open the iOS share sheet, scroll down, tap save as video.
- This will automatically save the live photo as a video.
Central Government: Zoom App, Not a Secure Option for Video Calling. What After Zoom App?
Zoom App has hit various controversies in the past few days. It has been noted that the app is leaking the data of its users. Its server is not secured for video calling. Central Government has also informed the public to avoid using this app and find some alternative to it. Reports show that Zoom App server is hacked by some hackers and they are disclosing the data of its users.
As in this situation, the Government has ordered institutions, companies to carry on with their work via video conferencing so users are finding zoom App, a better option to carry on. As zoom App is perfectly functioned and is capable of holding meetings with a large mass of people without any interruption so people are finding it easy. But reports reveal that Zoom App has come under scrutiny for privacy, with its users pointing that their data is hacked or leaked to some unwanted people via this app.
After that, the Government of India raised questions regarding its privacy and handed this issue to the home ministry to look after it. India’s Computer Emergency Response Team has also looked into it and has raised concerns on it over potential attacks of crime.
After this issue the Government of India has launched a video conferencing app development challenge for the Indian companies and developers to make a perfectly secured video conferencing app and the government of India has announced prize money of 1crore Rupees to the winner.
The “innovation challenge for the development of video conferencing Solution” has been introduced and has been ordered to work from home. The app must work in every device and with poor connections also. The results will be announced on July 29.
With the exit of Zoom App, various apps are coming Into action which include Google hangouts, facetime, house party, Bunch a video and games conferencing app.
WhatsApp is also going to update its video call options and from next week, the user will be able to connect video calls among eight people. WhatsApp has increased the number to double and will help at this time. This feature will be accessible in beta version for both Android and iOS. This feature is expected to roll in next week.
Facebook is coming up with some solutions to video calls at this crucial time, as they are introducing messenger rooms, it’s a dedicated video call tool that lets you call with up to 50 people at a time but is not much secured.
WhatsApp feature is completely secured with eight participants on a video call and the feature will roll in next week.
Arogya Setu App: All You Need to Know
Protect One, Protect All, Protect India , The Coronavirus tracker app which is functioned with Bluetooth and GPS and works on the basis of contact tracing and helps identify possible Coronavirus patients and hotspots in the area. It is developed by the National Informatics Centre. Arogya Setu App has crossed 50 million downloads and is still counting. It is the highest downloaded app in India. It is under the control of Government of India and was launched on 2nd April 2020.
Arogya Setu helps people stay safe from the patients and adopt necessary precautions in the area in which it is spread around, it also helps stop this virus in other areas too. It has the capability to Detect the patients and treat them accordingly. World Bank has also praised the efforts of the Government of India and the initiative of this app. Different countries including the USA, Russia are planning to build some apps or portals so that they can also track the patients. WHO has stated that India is at the top in fighting with this virus.
How Does Arogya Setu Work?
Arogya Setu has four options: Your Status, Self Assess, Covid-19 updates an e-pass.
Your status tells the status of the person whether he is infected or not. Self Assess is to do the self-assessment of the person by answering different important questions. COVID-19 updates help you track the current cases in India.
By the help of geotagging, it can alert a specific user about their proximity to an infected person or hotspots in that area. The app also helps users identify and monitor the active cases, do self-assessment of the person. Arogya Setu, after installation, does the self-assessment of the user by asking general questions to the users, their disease by which they have suffered in the past, travel history etc.
Arogya Setu is currently available in 11 different languages and is expected to come in a few more languages.
It is the duty of the person to answer their questions correctly so as to get the exact results. These all data is secured by the Government of India and they keep an eye on every installation of this app.
Features of Arogya Setu
Arogya Setu has crossed 50 million downloads on play store and is the first app to reach this Milestone in few days. It has some awesome features that detect patients in no time. Features of this app are:
- It tracks your interaction with the people and with the person those who have been tested with COVID-19 through GPS and Bluetooth.
- It also suggests all the precautionary measures that a person should take in these crucial days.
- The location should be kept on in order to provoke you when you come in contact with an infected person.
Arogya Setu App is now one of the important apps and should be installed in each and every device. It is available on Google play store and Apple play store. So please go and get access to this app as soon as possible.
Microsoft will Unbox Windows 10 final Update in May: Know it’s Upgradations and Many More
The final Update of Windows 10 will be coming in May. It will include a built-in Linux Kernel. Windows 10 final Update will hit in the market in May, but will not be running directly on machines till next month. Windows 10 testers can get early access to it to check and update users about its new updates and functions. The new update is expected to be small with little corrections and Upgradations in certain functions. It includes some improvements to Cortana and Windows search.
Here are the upgradations of the Windows 10:
- Cortana can now be accessed by Windows 10 taskbar and has now the function to get your instructions to choose between talking to a digital assistant or typing. The overall feature has been modified as per the current time and is a bit conversational. Microsoft has added a bit more in the search section to the quick search interfaces with its latest updates, including weather, current news, new movies, and many more.
- It also features Windows Subsystem Linux 2, which includes an in-house custom built Linux Kernel. This kernel will be helpful in the improvement in its performance of the Microsoft Linux system and will help in the smooth functioning of the system. Microsoft is also assuring to update its kernel so that developers can create their own WSL kernel and contribute changes.
- Windows HELLO PIN in safe mode.
Safe mode starts in an initial manner and drivers to help you from troubleshooting problems on your system. With the Upgradations, we are heading towards a passwordless journey by adding Windows Hello PINsign-inn in supports to safe mode. Procedure to activate it:
- Set Windows Hello in Settings>Accounts >Sign-in options.
- Boot devise into safe mode:
- Go to settings >update and security >recovery.
- From Advanced startup select Restart now.
- After it gets restarted choose an option screen, select troubleshoot>Advanced options >startup settings >restart.
- After your PC restarts, you will see a list of four options, pressF4 to start PC in safe mode.
- Sign in to your device with your windows hello PIN.
- Connecting network modified cameras to Windows 10 devices:
It will provide better surveillance and security options from this update. Windows now will allow users to associate network cameras in the PC, enable to capture photos and videos.
- GPU Temperature option can now be accessed by taskbar:
Finally, the GPU Temperature is in the taskbar to add temperature monitoring support. Have a dedicated feature and we will bubble up the current temperature in the taskbar. Currently, the temperature is supported in Celsius.
Other Windows 10 Updates:
- Added support to some of the shortcuts that include: Ctrl+Shift+N will open the new Notepad window.
Ctrl+Shift+S: Save as dialogue.
Ctrl+W will close current Notepad window.
- They have fixed a bug where Notepad would count lines incorrectly for documents very closely.
- Improved performance in the opening of Notepad.
- Changes to your account pictures in Windows.
- Windows search improvement.
- Redesigned Network Status page in Settings.
- Calculator app updated.
- Accessibility improvements.
- Sideloading settings for MSIX, no longer required.
- Quick event create from the taskbar.
- Eye control improvements.
- Redefining your notification settings.
- Feedback hub updates.
- Disk type now visible in the task manager performance tab
- Updated file Explorer search.
- Expanding dictation support to more languages.
- Windows Sandbox configuration file support.
Tiktok Users Stay Alert: Facebook Lasso Is Coming in the Market
Facebook has recently announced that ‘Lasso’ will be arriving in the Indian market to compete with the Tiktok, a Chinese video app.
Facebook is now chasing Chinese shirt form video app Tiktok which has captured the Indian market. Lasso app will be available for iOS and Android.
The company said in their recent conferences that Lasso will be heading in the market in a short span of time. Lasso will let the people share the short videos with the soundtracks and will be similar to Tiktok.
Lasso Is released in the US market and the company officials are taking reviews from there and will launch in India very soon.
Lasso lets you shoot short videos by adding soundtracks. The video playtime is approximately 15 seconds. You can also visit videos by hashtags or a browser page of themed collections. App has not many filters as in Tiktok but has an essence of teen vibes. Multiple soundtracks are available with different catalogues and users are taking benefits of slo-mo and fast-forwarding short videos, the app is well synchronised and is functioning better than Tiktok.
Facebook is releasing Lasso under its own name and no different path have been constructed for it. You can log in to Facebook or Instagram to get entry to Lasso with certain security checks. All contents and data are public, which could be a concern for the users but will cover all the security measures in recent times.
Facebook has bought around 10% shares in Reliance and will invest around 43,574 crores in Reliance Jio and is now aiming to capture Indian market with online services on small merchants through WhatsApp online transactions. Facebook will be a minority shareholder in jio and will benefit the Indian market as well.
Lasso will have to face a tough competition with Tiktok as it is one of the most popular apps among Indians. Facebook will be aiming to build some business with the Jio in terms of online transactions, Internet services which they will be starting in WhatsApp and Instagram apps as well. Jio and Facebook deal will bring a big revolution in the market sector by introducing new ideas to the public that will benefit the users.
How To Transfer Data to New Android Phone
Transferring data from your old devices to a new one is a hectic task. It requires a lot of time to transfer all the data from old devices to new devices. Various methods have been introduced to make it easy. It requires just an active email I’d and one should know the techniques to transfer your data.
Google has made it easy to transfer data from old to new. It has made the process of setting new phones with full ease. This is the easiest way to transfer and a long way to ensuring your mobile experience. With the help of Google and other platforms, we are going to tell you the simple procedures to follow while performing this task.
Transfer data with Google
With the help of Google and it’s cloud services you can transfer data with no time. Loss. Transfer data includes apps, contacts, messages, media, events, passwords. With the help of Google services, you can even migrate Wifi passwords, sound profiles and much other important stuff.
Steps to follow are:
- Go to setting apps in the old device and go to the backup option and reset or the backup and then the restoring page will open. Select Backup My Data then enable it if not enabled.
- To ensure data is backed up properly by Google, open Google drives app on your phone and then go to the backup page by selecting the backup option from the left side. Search for the folder with your device name, it contains apps, contacts, call logs, messages, device settings.
- Now hold your new Android device and sign-in in the device using the same credentials, and select ‘Restore from Backup’ options to restore all the data.
- Google automatically will download all the apps that were present in your previous device, based on your preference.
Transfer media Files
Google has some. Of the best features that save your data from threats and viruses. Google photos feature is one the best feature too. Safeguard your media files in your devices. Media files including photos, videos are valuable assets in your phones. Google provides a best-in feature to move your media files from the old device to the new one.
Steps to follow:
- Open the google photos app and open the device folder from the left menu.
- Device folder will display all the folders of your devices with your photos and videos. Open the folder which you want to backup and transfer to the new Android phone and then enable the backup and sync option on the top.
- Once the media is backed up, sign in into the new device with the same credentials. You will now be able to download and view media in your new devices.
Transfer Other Files
Transferring files such as pdf, local MP3 files and some personal data in your new devices can be a hectic work sometimes. But it can be made easy with some apps that are available on play store.
Steps to follow:
- Install the shareit app or files go app from play store in your both devices.
- Open the app on both the devices and connect them.
- Select the send option in your old device and receive option in your new device.
- Select the documents which you want to transfer and then click on send, then it will make Wifi connect-network between the sender and receiver devices and will share the files.
Best Reverse Image Search Websites on Google in 2020
Searching similar images across the internet? Or found an amazing picture and looking for more information of the same. That’s where reverse image search websites play an important role. This reverse image search websites on Google help you to locate the source and get information about the image. You just search using images instead of words.
Reverse image search work includes:
- Finding information about the image
- Debunking faked images
- Duplicate content can be easily identified
- Find higher resolution image versions
- To enhance SEO (search engine optimization)
- To find image original creators
- Identify Places, People and Products
Best Reverse Image Search Websites on Google in 2020
When you type and search “reverse image search” on Google, you will see various websites that offer you to search by image online and find similar pictures. These websites also allows you to use their technology on your android and iPhones. Some also have extensions that can be downloaded on various search engines.
Reverse Image Search Website
Reverse Image Search helps you to find the exact location of the image. Finding memes and profile pictures is super easy! The website follow the CBIR technique that helps to use this website from your smartphone. Compatible with your PC, Android, Mac and iPhone as well.
Know how Reverse Image Search Website Work?
- Take a new picture or upload an image from the Photo Library or enter image URL or import an image from cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Click on search by image to get started.
Visit Reverse Image Search Website: reverseimagesearch.org/
Duplichecker helps you to find similar images in different search engines namely Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and so on. You can even find a website that is using the content of your website using the same image. The website also works well on Android, and iOS. The Duplichecker website brings more easiness to find an image with search by keyword in reverse searching of images.
Visit Duplichecker Reverse Image Search: duplichecker.com/reverse-image-search.php
Small Seo Tools
The reverse image search tool on small SEO tools website it gives you three options to conduct an image search:
- Entering Image URL
- Uploading an image
- Searching with keyword
You can see this tool on Android, iOS Phone, Window and Mac and get information from various search engines on a single website.
Visit Small Seo Tools Reverse Image Website: smallseotools.com/reverse-image-search/
Prepostseo photo lookup tool is 100% Free where images can be uploaded or searched of every file extensions namely .jpg, .JPEG, PNG and.GIF extensions. Prepostseo is a very simple reverse image tool where a user don’t need to download any kind of software even if they are PC or mobile user.
Visit Prepostseo Reverse Image Website: prepostseo.com/reverse-image-search
You can quickly and easily discover visually similar photos on Labnol around the web. You can upload an image from your
- Photo Library,
- Google Drive or
- take a new picture with the camera.
This Google Reverse Image Search shows you related images of different sizes, almost instantly. This ‘search by image’ feature can be used by photographers to know about websites which are using their photographs without permission.
Visit Labnol Google Reverse Image Search: labnol.org/reverse/
ReversePix lets you search by image on google from your computers and mobile phones. Just upload a picture to perform a search by clicking the upload button. This Google image search tool can help you to find the websites that contain your image, similar images, sources of the image, different sizes of the image, and much more information from the web.
Visit Reversepix Google Reverse Image Search Tool: reversepix.com/
Search By Images
Search By images is the most powerful tool that also finds information about a person who has a profile on various websites. This also includes dating sites like Match.com, POF, Tinder, Hinge and more. Also include information from social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and even public forums.
Visit Search By Images Website: searchbyimages.com/
Create a free account on Pixsy on see how and where your images are been used online. Pixsy uses AI and advances the image scanner to find accurate matches. The website also provides with legal expertise to recover fees and damages in terms of copyright infringement. Also provide bulk upload from your pc and over 50,000,000 images are monitored daily with over 250,000,000 matches found online.
Visit Pixsy Reverse By Image Tool: pixsy.com/
Tineye makes your images searchable and also finds where your images appear online. For faster reverse image searches, TinEye also has a Chrome extension that allows you to right-click on any image and search image using TinEye’s technology.
Visit the TinEye Reverse Image Search Tool: tineye.com/
- Hosting Checker
Hosting Checker generates links to the major reverse image search engines: Google, Yandex, Bing, Baidu Tineye, and Sogou. The website also find similar images that are on most popular free stock photo sites like: Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, StockSnap, Reshot, ISORepublic, FreeStocks.org, Burst, Flickr and PicJumbo that are indexed by Google.
Visit Hosting Checker Reverse Image Search: hostingchecker.com/tools/reverse-image-search/
Covid-19 updates: New strategy to be followed since June 1st
Supreme Court orders not to take any charges from migrants travelling by bus or train; give food before travel starts
DU Admission 2020: Delhi University registrations may begin from June 8 for undergraduate admission
Central Bank of India SO interview schedule out! Interview starting from June 1
Voot expands its content play to edutainment – Partners with upGrad
“Muskurayega India”, presented by Jjust Music and Cape of Good Films appreciating our Nation for staying together and unite featuring Bollywood celebrities
Latest Bhojpuri chaita song 2020- ‘Bhatar Sala Sautin Ke Gehu Katata’ by Khesari Lal Yadav
‘Genda Phool’: Badshah’s new song featuring Jacqueline Fernandez and Payal Dev
Yash starer K.G.F Chapter-2: release date and all you need to know
RRR: Alia Bhatt shares motion poster of S.S Rajamouli’s upcoming movie
- Education1 week ago
National Test Abhyaas: AI-powered mock test mobile app launched for JEE Main, NEET 2020 aspirants
- Education1 week ago
UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 136 post out _ Apply now!
- Board Exams1 week ago
Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: BSEB Matric Results To Be Released Today
- Asia News7 days ago
Plane crash updates: PIA flight got crashed a few kilometres from the airport