Amazon app users can get an immense opportunity to fill their pocket with an amount ₹ 5000. Grab this thrilling chance to win 5000 ₹ as your amazon pay balance. The e-tailer is rewarding the amount to the winners of the daily app quiz.
The Quiz has been initiated at 8 am and will future proceed till 12 pm. Users that are willing to participate in this app quiz must have an Amazon app on their mobile phones, with a verified account. iOS and Android both devices will support the Quiz.
Amazon app quiz is structured by a series of 5 questions based on current affairs and general knowledge.
In Order to get eligible for the winning amount, participants need to give correct answers to all the 5 questions.
Winner will be announced on the basis of lucky draw. It will be the fate of the winning participant to win 5000 ₹ as amazon pay balance.
The results of today’s quiz will be unleashed on November 30.
Here are five questions that will help you win Rs 5000 as Amazon pay balance.
1. Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series badminton.
2. The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason college of civil engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?
3. The first women to serve as the chief minister of any state in India was ……………….She served as the cm of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blanks).
4. Mudumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
5. The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?
Amazon app quiz is faster than Diversified web sites and hence it’ll let you post your solutions within the app without peril and as soon as conceivable. This would well just amplify your probability of success.
Play this quiz and grab a chance to get Rs.5000 as your amazon pay balance.