The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) launched a completely new Aadhaar card, printed on PVC cards, in October 2019. The new Aadhaar PVC card is the same size as an ATM or debit card, so you can easily keep it in your purse. You can order Aadhaar PVC card online from the same mobile number for your entire family at home. For this card, you only have to pay a fee of Rs 50.
These are the advantages of Aadhaar PVC card
1. This card lasts for a long time and is easy to keep in the purse.
2. This card comes with good PVC quality and lamination.
3. The Aadhaar PVC card also has security features like a hologram, Guilloche pattern, Ghost Image and micro text.
4. In this, offline verification is done instantly through a QR code.
5. It also has an embossed base logo, which makes the card attractive.
The online order process
Step 1. You go to the official website of UIDAI.
Step 2. Now click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ in ‘My Aadhaar Section’.
Step 3. Now you enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digits virtual ID or 28 digit EID.
Step 4. Then enter the security code or captcha code shown in the picture.
Step 5. Now click on Send OTP.
Step 6. Now you will get OTP on the registered mobile number.
Step 7. Now enter OTP and submit.
Step 8. For non registered mobile number you have to go to the “My Mobile number is not registered” option. Now enter your non-registered or alternate mobile number. Then click on “Send OTP”.
Step 9. Now you will see the preview copy of the PVC card.
Step 10. Now click on the payment option and pay 50 rupees.
Step 11. With this, your Aadhaar PVC Card will be ordered.