Xiaomi launched its next-generation fitness tracker MI Band 5 in China. It is displayed in standard and NFC version. It has option of 8 colours. Band 5 has 1.1 inch AMOLED display which is 0.95 inches bigger than Band 4. The company also said that one full charge of Band 5 will work for 14 days. It can be used in 50 metre deep water. It comes with new magnetic charging dock. It will be known as Smart Band 5 outside China.
The specialty of this band is that it is dedicated to women. It has a health mode with which female users can track their menstrual cycle. It also supports the feature of sleep monitoring and is paired with heart rate sensor.
MI Band 5 price
- Band 5 with standard and non- NFC variant price is around Rs. 2000 whereas the price of fitness tracker with NFC tracker is around Rs. 2500. It is available in black, blue, pink, orange, purple, yellow and green bands.
- There is no information of global price and availability as of now.
MI Band 5 Specifications and Features
- New MI Band 5 has 1.1 inch colour AMOLED display which come along more than 100 new animated watch face.
- Fitness tracker can be found in 11 sport mode support and Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) provides activity indices which enable users to understand their activities better.
- It can successfully track the sleep pattern. For this, MI Band 5 has better sleep monitoring system. The accuracy has been increased up to 40%.
- It has new remote control feature which lets users to click the photos with their smart phone. It has built-in microphone which allows users to use voice command successfully.
- Users can enjoy facilities of social media notification, music control, incoming calls, text, weather updates along with the tracking of the monthly periods and heart rate sensor.