Samsung unveiled the ‘Frame TV’ 2020 line up in three different sizes in India on Tuesday. The new frame TV operate on Samsung’s QLED technology and come with a pre-loaded art mode. They are available in 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch models. Samsung has provided quantum processor and voice assistant support in its new TV model. Their sale will start from June 19.
What’s different in Samsung Frame TV 2020: Specifications and Features
- With QLED display technology, the Samsung Frame TV 2020 lineup provides 100 percent color volume and HDR 10+ support.
- The Frame TV’s design makes it different from regular smart TVs. It looks like a photo frame.
- It offers a custom no-gap wall mount and an invisible connection, which allows the TV to be hung on the wall like a real frame.
- The TVs are equipped with Samsung’s Quantum Processor 4K and have been provided with several sensors to adjust the screen light and contrast according to the surrounding light.
- Apart from this, an active voice amplifier has been provided to enhance the audio according to the surrounding environment and adjust the volume.
- TV real-time scene analysis to identify and present sound in the correct and appropriate amount of sound.
- Samsung has provided the Art Store with over 1200 artifacts from around the world, which can be applied to the Idol screen of the frame TV model using Art Mode.
- Frame TV model supports Amazon Alexa, Bixby and Google Assistant. Apart from this, smart home can be accessed through SmartThings app and One remote control.
Have a look on Samsung Frame TV 2020: Price and Availability
- In India, Samsung has priced the base model of Samsung Frame TV 2020 with 50-inch display at Rs 74,990.
- Whereas the 55-inch model costs Rs 84990 and the 65-inch model costs Rs 1,39,990.
- This new TV models comes with a 10-year no screen burn-in warranty, a one-year “Comprehensive” warranty and an additional one-year warranty on the panel.
- Customers can purchase it from Samsung Shop, the official online store of Flipkart and Samsung.
Samsung Frame TV 2020: Launch Offer
- Under the launching offer, the company is providing an instant cashback on Samsung Frame TV 2020 to the customers. Cashback of up to Rs 1,500 will be given who have prepaid transactions in the first 48 hours of the sale.
- Apart from this, instant cashback of up to Rs 1,000 will be given to SBI credit card holders who bought new Samsung Smart TV models through Amazon. Customers will also get no-cost EMI options.
- There will be a discount of up to 50 percent on OTT app subscriptions, including Eros Now and Zee5.
- Along with TV, they will also provide free subscription of Gaana Plus for one year and Apple Music for three months.