Breaking News, Latest News, World News, India News, Cricket, Videos & Photos

Samsung Galaxy F41 Features, Next Sale, About Phone, and Price

The brand new Samsung Galaxy F41 series was launched on 16th October 2020. Samsung has always been known for providing great display features in its phones. And, the Galaxy F series continues its legacy as it provides a great User Interface (UI) through an immersive 16.21 cm (6.4″) Full HD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U display. The letter “F” in the Galaxy F series stands for Full On. This smartphone is available in three colour variants i.e. Fusion Black, Fusion Green and Fusion Blue. The smartphone features some great specifications with a great battery backup.

Now, let us reveal some of the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy F41. This smartphone comes in two different variants. The first is the Samsung Galaxy F41 which has 64 GB ROM and the other variant has 128 GB ROM. Other specifications for both the models are similar. The Samsung Galaxy F41 comes with 6 GB RAM, Exynos Octa-Core Processor, and Android 10. This smartphone comes with a powerful 6000 mAh battery which also supports fast charging that will ensure that the phone is ready to be used again in a small interval. Further, the smartphone also features Fingerprint Unlock as well as Face Unlock.

The camera features of this smartphone are beyond expectations. Samsung Galaxy F41 comes with a 32 MP Primary Camera and the Secondary camera features 64+8+5 MP. The smartphone is loaded with a lot of camera modes like Night Mode, Single Take, Live Focus, Pro, and Panorama. You can also record high-resolution videos using this smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy F41 comes with a sleek design and 191g of lightweight makes it super comfortable to handle. The box also includes a 15W fast Charger with a Type C cable.

Are you wondering about the price of Samsung Galaxy F41? The Samsung Galaxy F41 with 64 GB ROM variant is priced at Rs. 19,999 while the variant with 128 GB ROM is priced at Rs. 20,999. However, in the Flipkart’s Big Billion Days, the 64 GB ROM variant was priced at Rs.15,499 while the 128 GB ROM variant was priced at Rs. 16,499.

Missed your chance of buying Galaxy F14 at such a lower price? Don’t worry, the price is dropping again in the Flipkart’s Big Diwali Sale!! The sale is going to be live from 29th October and will end on 4th November. If you’re looking for a powerful smartphone with great specifications under a budget of 20,000. Then, this would be a great choice for you.

Moreover, you can also purchase the Samsung Galaxy F41 by paying only 70% by availing Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan. This Plan provides customers with an option to own the smartphone by paying only 70% of the cost. After a year, the customer can pay the remaining 30% or upgrade to any new phone on Flipkart by exchanging the same smartphone. This offer is made available through Credit Card or Bajaj Finserv card only.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept

Privacy & Cookies Policy