Realme Narzo 10A 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant launched; sell to start from Tuesday
Realme launched Narzo 10A Smartphone with 4 GB RAM and 64GB storage variant launched in India. The price of the phone is RS.9999. The company is offering the phone in two colours- Blue and White. It can be purchased from Flipkart and realme.com from Tuesday (June 23) 12 noon. The new variant will be available in selective offline stores of some states like Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Bihar. In May, the company launched its single variant of 3GB RAM and 32GB storage whose price was Rs. 8,999. The phone was launched in May after many initial delays due to the coronavirus lockdown.
RealmeNarzo 10A: Basic Specification
- Narzo 10A is similar to Realme 5i. It also has a 6.5 Inch HD + Display. Its panel has Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It works on MediaTek Helio G70 SoC processor. Now the consumers will get 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
- Narzo 10A has rear triple camera setup with 12MP primary lens, 2MP portrait lens and 2MP macro lens.
- For taking selfies, the 5MP camera sensor is present on the front side of the phone. It also provides the facility of recording video on 30 fps up to 1080 pixels.
- The phone has a 5000mAh battery which supports 10W charging support. It has a USB Type-C port for charging.
- It is equipped with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. It is supported with 4G LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, a Micro-USB port and Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity.
|Display Size||6.5 Inch|
|Display Type||HD+ (720*1600 pixels) display, cornering gorilla glass 3 protection|
|OS||Realme UI Based Android 10|
|Processor||Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70|
|Rear Camera||12MP (Main Sensor)+ 2MP (Portrait Sensor) +2MP (macro shooter)|
|Front Camera||5MP (support full HD 1080 pixel recording @ 30 fps frame rate)|
|Battery||5000mAh support reverse charger|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, proximity sensor and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor|